Our Secret Weapon for 2020 Success | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our Secret Weapon for 2020 Success

Ahhh the Kochies meh .............its gonna be sweet watching them fall to bits again.

Hopefully it all starts after the Tigers belt the pi55 outta them on their home ground.
Thier test will come, they smashed another nobody tonight.

I'll happily beat them in Perth which will shut up the whole #VicBias movement once & for all. Also gets rid of the "MCG" whingeing if we can win it this yr.
The ones that seem to carry on the most about our MCG ‘advantage’ also forget that we won a final against Brisbane at the Gabba.

Reactions: 1 users
Saw an interesting stat this morning.

Carlton has had 17 players play all matches so far this season. Brisbane is next with 16. They've had good runs.

Gold Coast and West Coast have had 14 players play all games. 13 for each of Port, the Giants, Kangas and Saints. All these sides are pretty settled.

Only two sides have had single-digit players play all games. Adelaide is on 8 (which includes 5 debutants). Understandable stat.

Richmond is on 7, the fewest number of players to have played all games this season.

To be getting the job done under these circumstances is very satisfying.

Reactions: 15 users

Carlton has had 17 players play all matches so far this season. Brisbane is next with 16. They've had good runs.

Gold Coast and West Coast have had 14 players play all games. 13 for each of Port, the Giants, Kangas and Saints. All these sides are pretty settled.

Only two sides have had single-digit players play all games. Adelaide is on 8 (which includes 5 debutants). Understandable stat.

Richmond is on 7, the fewest number of players to have played all games this season.

This is amazing

Reactions: 1 user

yeah, explains our quirkier losses to the likes of Hawthorn as well. Given we could have pinched the games against Collingwood and GWS it validates our depth and our system. I'm starting feel to feel more optimistic about this season, the game against the Bears is a big one. They'll have something to prove against us given the recent record.

Reactions: 2 users
If we play the Lions with the intensity we showed the dogs we will win. I just don't see how any team can beat us when we flex!

Being from WA I would love nothing better than playing the GF at a packed out Optus against the Eagles then having Shai kick the winning goal after the siren... The melts from schoolmates would bring enough joy to last a lifetime, probably put a smile on my dial before I take my last breath

Reactions: 1 user