Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

awful attempt to tackle on HFF that led to the blonde rabbits goal.....unacceptable with the game in the balance
Yep, that was the game right there. He was good in patches, but carried along by the others, in the periods of the game we were up. Downhill skier?

Still a very slight frame but he is definitely tougher at the ball than he used to be. Just not sure he will have good enough strength levels to compete in a contest.
Clicked on this thread and this was first post that came up for me.
you hit the nail on the head.

He (Naish) like Ross and RCD are just not up to it. At least Stack and Parker would have put their bodies on the line.

Never ever ever again. Arguably Cost us the game. Will do it again. Soft soft soft. Simply not up to AFzl intensity.

GC last goal. Watch his positioning on Ainsworth who crumbs it and gives it to King. Gave him 10 metres then did a half jump in marking contest while Ainsworth sat in the clear 5 metres on his own at front of pack. Never seen anything like it - but why oh why was he on Ainsworth?

Still cant understand how you can be in the AFL system for 4 years and still not expect any physical contact

Some emotional posting here. I get it.

But this bloke hasn't even played 10 games of footy.

Much bigger problems elsewhere.

Reactions: 2 users
Far from the worst
Sorry Scoop I know you’re a fan but Paddy is done. Clearly not up to it; has shown nothing every time he’s been given an opportunity. Too slight; not strong enough and not good enough to make up for those deficiencies.

Reactions: 1 user
Houli and Naish - never seen 2 players avoid body contact as much as they do.

Reactions: 1 user
Some emotional posting here. I get it.

But this bloke hasn't even played 10 games of footy.

Much bigger problems elsewhere.
This. Anyone expect a kid taken in the 30's to just step up to AFL level in his first dozen games? Most first round picks don't do it.
I remember people saying ditch Rance after his chaotic beginning. People need to take some emotion out of this. He was one of only a few to hit the scoreboard in the first half.

Reactions: 1 users
This. Anyone expect a kid taken in the 30's to just step up to AFL level in his first dozen games? Most first round picks don't do it.
I remember people saying ditch Rance after his chaotic beginning. People need to take some emotion out of this. He was one of only a few to hit the scoreboard in the first half.

There are non-negotiables at AFL level re physicality and Naish can’t/won’t do them. Rance never had that problem, you always knew he was trying his arse off.

Reactions: 5 users
< AFWL | Sheeds >