Palestine and Israel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Palestine and Israel

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Well it happened. If it hadn’t, Israel wouldn’t have gone after Hamas and the death and destruction in Gaza wouldn’t have occurred. There is no getting away from that
The line drawn at October 7 is the issue. The way it gets portrayed as the start, which it isn't
While there is evidence of mass graves, where is the evidence of “mass slaughter”?
Were they victims of bombings? Were they collaborators? Who buried them, Israel or other Palestinians. He said , she said.
I thought that's what we would get. There are pictures in newspapers and on websites. There were children. Some had their hands tied behind their backs, executed.
No he said she said. The israeli silence says it all, It's a war crime
I thought I’ve answered that many times over the course of these discussions. Obviously some people suffer from a short memory span or don’t read what I actually post. But I’ll say it again.
I deplore the loss of any innocent civilians. Israeli or Palestinian .
No doubt I’ll get asked that again…and again
But many people said they deplored October 7 and that hasn't been good enough. Do you condemn it as a war crime?
Now how about you answer one question in return. If October 7 didn’t happen do you believe the death and destruction in Gaza would have occurred?
A simple “yes” or “no” will do. No deflecting, no waffling on. A simple yes or no.
You don't get to tell me how I can answer a question, sorry

The attack on Gaza was precipitated by the October 7 attack but the disproportionate nature of it is because of something else. However the question back is whether October 7 would have happened if the denial of the rights of the palestinian people had not continued for so long as the hands of the state of Israel? This continual treatment of October 7 as if it is an isolated event and not a symptom is a denial of facts.

If it were not for the persecution of the Palestinian people Hamas would not even exist. There would be no reason for it.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The line drawn at October 7 is the issue. The way it gets portrayed as the start, which it isn't
For anyone to say October 7 wasn’t the catalyst for what’s happened in Gaza, is either ignorant or just doesn’t want to face reality.
If October 7 hadn’t occurring, Israel doesn’t invade Gaza. That’s quite simple
I thought that's what we would get. There are pictures in newspapers and on websites. There were children. Some had their hands tied behind their backs, executed.
Pictures of children.Some pictures of their hands behind their backs. Executed? How exactly?
No he said she said. The israeli silence says it all, It's a war crime
Israeli silence says it all. Funnily enough they haven’t been silent on it so that’s your assumption stuffed.
But many people said they deplored October 7 and that hasn't been good enough. Do you condemn it as a war crime?
What are you going on about now? Where have I said it’s never been good enough? Show me.
No it’s not a war crime. It was mass murder, kidnapping , rape etc.
You don't get to tell me how I can answer a question, sorry
It’s quite obvious you don’t want to because it would show up your argument as being void and support what I say.
I thought I’d simplify things for you as you’d just waffle on and make excuses how October 7 wasn’t relevant, you know the typical deflection proPalestinian sympathisers use when they don’t want to admit something truthful that goes against their narrative. Quite typical.

The attack on Gaza was precipitated by the October 7 attack but the disproportionate nature of it is because of something else. However the question back is whether October 7 would have happened if the denial of the rights of the palestinian people had not continued for so long as the hands of the state of Israel?
As I said typical waffling and deflecting. A yes or no would have sufficed. But as always there’s the caveat that the state of Israel was to blame
This continual treatment of October 7 as if it is an isolated event and not a symptom is a denial of facts.
No it’s not. There was plenty that happened prior to October 7 we all know that. For instance missile attacks, suicide bombings, shootings, kidnapping s etc.
But there no denying October 7 was the catalyst for Israel invading Gaza. None.
If it were not for the persecution of the Palestinian people Hamas would not even exist. There would be no reason for it.
Oh so now you justify Hamas and by extension what they stand for. Even though you’ll try to deny that’s what you’re saying
But that’s been obvious from the start.

Probably even the “deplore what happened on October 7” really means is “they got what they deserve”.

People can read between the lines. Hence the reason behind @glantone ’s previous posts that a few want to ignore. The truth hurts, so people want to ignore it.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I get that, hence why I said “todays enemy might be tomorrows friend” I didn’t need a history lesson on conflicts that have started and stopped.

Of course, That’s exactly what I said .I’m glad we agree

For sure. I’m aware of that. Many Jews fought for Germany in WW1. Even up to WW2 they believed themselves as Germans. Seeing as many had lived there for hundreds of years

Yea and I already suggested the signatories of the Abraham Accords as a starter. But obviously once again that’s been overlooked or forgotten. People judge yhe messenger rather than the message. That’s quite obvious, more fools them.

Different circumstances. One murderous ideological crew decimating their own. As for retribution, I think it was because they were so traumatised, for many it’s still ha an effect today.
Pity the UN didn’t play a role there to stop millions dying. But turned up after as usual.

Israel won’t agree to a permanent ceasefire while Hamas remain. Why would they? It would mean it’s all been for naught if Hamas survive and remain in power.
Just tell the murderous scum to release the hostages and surrender.
Then there might be a chance for a permanent ceasefire and an end to the hostilities

No it doesn’t. Not if the murders surrender. If they do, it’s done. It’s only about self preservation for the terrorists. Nothing less. And Israel won’t stop until Hamas is finished off.

The only leverage for self preservation of murderers. Anyone who agrees they must remain as hostages until Israel gives in to hamas is *smile* in the head.

It’s not Netanyahu who makes decisions by himself. Israel isn’t a dictatorship. People want to keep painting it as it’s all about Netanyahu desperately clinging to power and he’s the only person making any decisions. Wrong.

That just shows the ignorance and bias that people have. If Netanyahu was removed there still would be no permanceasefire until the hostages were returned.
People will say I’m wrong. But I’m not, just look at Israel’s history. Entebbe is a good example. Eerily enough, guess whose brother was killed in that rescue operation?

I will say it again as no doubt it’s been overlooked or disregarded as usual.
My opinion only.
Peace won’t happen for some time because too many are traumatised and have had their hearts hardened by what has occurred.
The longer the hostages are held, the more the Israelis will keep going in Gaza.
If Hamas surrendered and released the hostages tomorrow, I doubt either side would want to sit down with the other to talk about 2 state or 1 state solutions.
There is too much remnant hostility for that to happen straight away. Which is what I’ve consistently said. it will take a lot of time for that to actually happen. If ever.
If people disagree and think both sides will sit down immediately and hammer out a solution thats their choice to believe that.

But we‘ll agree to disagree. After all they’re only our opinions.
This is the road to a never ending conflict.

Strike Netanyahu and say Likud, the point is the same. Of course we all know the Likud party has been slowly moving Israel away from democracy before October 7, the weakening of the power of the judiciary and the courts is an example of that.

I am only stating facts on the hostages I am not justifying it so any commentary on that basis is false. The facts are Hamas has hostages and they are the only leverage they have and the only way they will get released is with a permanent stop to the attack on Gaza. They are the facts but my personal view is that hostages taking is not a legitimate tool for conflict but my view doesn't change the facts.

If you believe that the carnage stops if the hostages are released then I fear you are living in a false hope. Israel won't stop unless public opinion forces them to and the current Likud led coalition crashes or if the US withdraws military support.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
This is the road to a never ending conflict.
Thats why I find it hard to believe that these 2 parties will be able to settle their differences in the near future.
Just my opinion of course, which means sfa in the course of things.
Strike Netanyahu and say Likud, the point is the same. Of course we all know the Likud party has been slowly moving Israel away from democracy before October 7,
So is Israel still a democratic country today?
the weakening of the power of the judiciary and the courts is an example of that.
And why there have been protests against them
I am only stating facts on the hostages I am not justifying it so any commentary on that basis is false. The facts are Hamas has hostages and they are the only leverage they have and the only way they will get released is with a permanent stop to the attack on Gaza.
No they aren’t facts. Thats Hamas pov for their own self preservation.
So the cycle continues
They are the facts but my personal view is that hostages taking is not a legitimate tool for conflict but my view doesn't change the facts.
Theyre not facts. That’s Hamas
If you believe that the carnage stops if the hostages are released then I fear you are living in a false hope.
I thought I said if the hostages were released and Hamas surrendered.
Israel won't stop unless public opinion forces them to and the current Likud led coalition crashes or if the US withdraws military support.
Or if Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
For anyone to say October 7 wasn’t the catalyst for what’s happened in Gaza, is either ignorant or just doesn’t want to face reality.
If October 7 hadn’t occurring, Israel doesn’t invade Gaza. That’s quite simple
If Israel hadn't been denying the legitimate rights of the palestinians then October 7 doesn't happen. That's quite simple ( you see its an easy game to play)
Pictures of children.Some pictures of their hands behind their backs. Executed? How exactly?

Israeli silence says it all. Funnily enough they haven’t been silent on it so that’s your assumption stuffed.
Denial, it is convenient
What are you going on about now? Where have I said it’s never been good enough? Show me.
No it’s not a war crime. It was mass murder, kidnapping , rape etc.
You call many who have deplored October 7 as Hamas sympathisers
It’s quite obvious you don’t want to because it would show up your argument as being void and support what I say.
I thought I’d simplify things for you as you’d just waffle on and make excuses how October 7 wasn’t relevant, you know the typical deflection proPalestinian sympathisers use when they don’t want to admit something truthful that goes against their narrative. Quite typical.

As I said typical waffling and deflecting. A yes or no would have sufficed. But as always there’s the caveat that the state of Israel was to blame
This is where your argument is so weak. People who demand yes or no don't want to accept that the premise of their question is invalid
There is no deflection or waffle. It is an answer that explains the context of that answer and reason why I gave it.
Your insistence of yes or no does nothing but weaken this discussion, it allows for no analysis or context both of which are valid parts of a true discussion
No it’s not. There was plenty that happened prior to October 7 we all know that. For instance missile attacks, suicide bombings, shootings, kidnapping s etc.
But there no denying October 7 was the catalyst for Israel invading Gaza. None.
also apartheid, illegal land grabs, murder by settlers, denial of water and power, incarceration of children ....
But there is no denying these things were the catalyst for october 7. None ( and if you then say that by saying that I am condoning it then you will be 100% wrong)
Oh so now you justify Hamas and by extension what they stand for. Even though you’ll try to deny that’s what you’re saying
But that’s been obvious from the start.

Probably even the “deplore what happened on October 7” really means is “they got what they deserve”.

People can read between the lines. Hence the reason behind @glantone ’s previous posts that a few want to ignore. The truth hurts, so people want to ignore it.
Where did I justify Hamas? I explained why they exist, something that I have said so many times it is ridiculous. Explaining something in an historical context is not justifying it. FFS Willo they are completely different things.

Do not put labels on my views that are so desplicable. To even suggest that I would believe that October 7 is what those people deserved is incredibly insulting, it is a disgusting charge.

I will say it again one final time. If the rights of Palestinians had not been denied for so long through so many means by the State of Israel then Hamas would not exist, because there would be no reason for it to exist. That does not mean that I support the tactics and actions of Hamas and anyone who has the capability to understand valid intellectual analysis would understand that. It is so tiresome that I have to go back again and again and say the same thing over and over again, which is a charge you throw around like confetti at many others.

Glantone can read between any lines he likes but that doesn't change that his reading is wrong

I have to work. Have a great day

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
If Israel hadn't been denying the legitimate rights of the palestinians then October 7 doesn't happen. That's quite simple ( you see its an easy game to play)
Nonot answering is an easy out. Glantone was on the money
Denial, it is convenient
Media. Evidence will do.
You call many who have deplored October 7 as Hamas sympathisers
Not many, some. No doubting that either
This is where your argument is so weak. People who demand yes or no don't want to accept that the premise of their question is invalid
Here we go with the usual condescending replies. Yes or no is a simple concept. Except when people either don’t want to answer with the truth or want to deflect because it doesn’t suit their narrative.
There is no deflection or waffle. It is an answer that explains the context of that answer and reason why I gave it.
So it’s Israel’s fault that October 7 happened. Ok. Exactly what myself, glantone and a couple of others have said pro Palestinians would say.
In effect for one to say that, those who haven’t the strength of their convictions, in other words, the balls to actually say it.
Your insistence of yes or no does nothing but weaken this discussion, it allows for no analysis or context both of which are valid parts of a true discussion
The condescending opinion again. It’s a simple question with a simple answer. That’s why I said yes or no. There is no analysis or context required. An act of butchery, rape, absolutely an atrocity, kidnapping of innocent en women and children and now you want to waffle on about analysis or context. None of those people deserved what happened to them. They were guilty of no crime. None. And now you want to find an excuse why Hamas committed those atrocities.
“we don’t condone it it, BUT” Anyone who writes that with the “but” on the end of it actually is condoning it, they’re trying to fabricate a excuse why they did it.
That makes those people not just sympathisers of Palestinians but terrorist supporters. It also demonstrates that they’re
Anti State of Israel, Anti Israeli and Anti Israeli Jew. Nothing surer. Now I’m sure the pro palsy “sympathisers” Will jump and down and decry that, but it’s obvious to everyone else what they are and what they mean.
It’s like those people who identify as cats. They might believe they’re a cat. But everyone else knows they’re not.
The pro pally “sympathisers” are cats

also apartheid, illegal land grabs, murder by settlers, denial of water and power, incarceration of children ....
But there is no denying these things were the catalyst for october 7. None ( and if you then say that by saying that I am condoning it then you will be 100% wrong)
*smile* excuses.
Where did I justify Hamas? I explained why they exist, something that I have said so many times it is ridiculous. Explaining something in an historical context is not justifying it. FFS Willo they are completely different things.
Time and time again, you claim (Hamas committed the butchery and atrocities) on October 7 happened because Israel yadda yadda

Do not put labels on my views that are so desplicable. To even suggest that I would believe that October 7 is what those people deserved is incredibly insulting, it is a disgusting charge.
Obviously you believe what you wrote often enough. I don’t reall6 care if you think they’re despicable. I think anyone who tries to justify Hamas actions on October 7 were the result of Israels actions *smile* despicable. And many on here have claimed that.
Despicable and pathetic. *smile* “cats”
I will say it again one final time. If the rights of Palestinians had not been denied for so long through so many means by the State of Israel then Hamas would not exist,
Well just think if they accepted the UN partition plan in 1948 . If the other Arab countries didn’t want to wipe a Jewish state out of existence what may have been. In 1948, 1967 and 1973.
It wasn’t just about land back then. It was religious, ideological for other Arab states. The nakba might not have happened.
All context all analysis, even nuance there as well.
You don’t know whether Hamas would have been formed, maybe by another name. The Islamic Brotherhood was just about Israel. ISIS wasn’t just about Israel. AlQuaida. Plenty of Arab/muslim terror groups running around the place. They don’t need Israel to be created or survive
because there would be no reason for it to exist. That does not mean that I support the tactics and actions of Hamas and anyone who has the capability to understand valid intellectual analysis would understand that.
Oh of course not. Make sure you put a disclaimer in. Oh and a little condescending quip as well.
It is so tiresome that I have to go back again and again and say the same thing over and over again, which is a charge you throw around like confetti at many others.
It certainly is. It’s quite simple, don’t. Because it’s true, you just admitted it yourself. What a hoot.
Glantone can read between any lines he likes but that doesn't change that his reading is wrong
Not just glantone, anyone that isn’t a “cat” can read between the lines
I have to work. Have a great day
Yep you too.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
And still here we are, still going around in circles.

The reality is, we all have our opinions. Opinions of what caused October 7. Excuses for Hamas because Israel is at fault. Israel’s land theft, illegal settlers, you name it Israel’s done it.

Probably cause El Niño instead of La nina and vice verse
a. Covid, gastro, dengue fever, the wars in Somalia, the Sudan, petrol prices, the cost of living, woolies and Cole’s price gouging. Yep. All Israel’s fault. Sleepy Joe getting elected, the orange criminal on the rise again, the was in the Ukraine. Yep Bibb Netanyahu caused it all.

Posters have asked me for my answer to the solution of the problems between Israel and the Palestinians. I’ve answered quite a number of times, but obviously it doesn’t reach those who asked me the question, or ist scoffed at, laughed at or whatever. That says more about them. They’re ”cats”. Just like the sneaky little lurky likers.

Heres the facts
It just doesn’t *smile* matter.
Whatever my opinion is, whatever my solution is..it will carry zero weight for the decision makers in the Middle East.
Just like all the pro pally sympathisers or the Hamas supporters or the anti Israel supporters or the anti Jew supporters. Your opinions and solutions don’t *smile* matter either.
Regardless of how condescending you may be!, regardless of the “We don’t condone October 7 BUT”…regardless of whatever the Palestine cheer squad make excuses for. It doesn’t *smile* matter.

Yours and my voice and opinions are just meaningless. (Except my opinions are actually based on facts while the rest of my opposition are just “cat people” :giggle: )

I hate to disappoint those who think they have all the facts and knowledge. You don’t. What you do know, what you do believe means absolutely *smile* all. Your opinions on the state of Israel, the Israelis, the Israeli Jews. Doesn’t *smile* matter. They won’t change one iota of what is happening or about to happen.
Just as mine won’t.

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
:ROFLMAO: Nonot answering is an easy out. Glantone was on the money

Media. Evidence will do.

Not many, some. No doubting that either

Here we go with the usual condescending replies. Yes or no is a simple concept. Except when people either don’t want to answer with the truth or want to deflect because it doesn’t suit their narrative.

So it’s Israel’s fault that October 7 happened. Ok. Exactly what myself, glantone and a couple of others have said pro Palestinians would say.
In effect for one to say that, those who haven’t the strength of their convictions, in other words, the balls to actually say it.

The condescending opinion again. It’s a simple question with a simple answer. That’s why I said yes or no. There is no analysis or context required. An act of butchery, rape, absolutely an atrocity, kidnapping of innocent en women and children and now you want to waffle on about analysis or context. None of those people deserved what happened to them. They were guilty of no crime. None. And now you want to find an excuse why Hamas committed those atrocities.
“we don’t condone it it, BUT” Anyone who writes that with the “but” on the end of it actually is condoning it, they’re trying to fabricate a excuse why they did it.
That makes those people not just sympathisers of Palestinians but terrorist supporters. It also demonstrates that they’re
Anti State of Israel, Anti Israeli and Anti Israeli Jew. Nothing surer. Now I’m sure the pro palsy “sympathisers” Will jump and down and decry that, but it’s obvious to everyone else what they are and what they mean.
It’s like those people who identify as cats. They might believe they’re a cat. But everyone else knows they’re not.
The pro pally “sympathisers” are cats

*smile* excuses.

Time and time again, you claim (Hamas committed the butchery and atrocities) on October 7 happened because Israel yadda yadda

Obviously you believe what you wrote often enough. I don’t reall6 care if you think they’re despicable. I think anyone who tries to justify Hamas actions on October 7 were the result of Israels actions *smile* despicable. And many on here have claimed that.
Despicable and pathetic. *smile* “cats”

Well just think if they accepted the UN partition plan in 1948 . If the other Arab countries didn’t want to wipe a Jewish state out of existence what may have been. In 1948, 1967 and 1973.
It wasn’t just about land back then. It was religious, ideological for other Arab states. The nakba might not have happened.
All context all analysis, even nuance there as well.
You don’t know whether Hamas would have been formed, maybe by another name. The Islamic Brotherhood was just about Israel. ISIS wasn’t just about Israel. AlQuaida. Plenty of Arab/muslim terror groups running around the place. They don’t need Israel to be created or survive

Oh of course not. Make sure you put a disclaimer in. Oh and a little condescending quip as well.

It certainly is. It’s quite simple, don’t. Because it’s true, you just admitted it yourself. What a hoot.

Not just glantone, anyone that isn’t a “cat” can read between the lines

Yep you too.
I have come to the conclusion on what the issue really is Willo. You just can’t understand basic English language and discussion concepts.

Your lack of comprehension is now glossed over by a charge of being condescending. I don’t really care if it is condescending because anyone trying to argue something so complex as the Palestinian situation when not understanding the difference between explaining why something exists and justifying its actions makes logical discussion impossible.

You now seem to have a new hero in Glantone and that’s great for you. Glantone of course is the ultimate seagull on this issue, fly in *smile* over everyone and fly away again. But knowing the way you argue I suspect you won’t understand the analogy and won’t accept that using analogies is a way of making a point.

Oh and btw in regard to the last bizarre rant of a post. I also blame Israel for the tigers losing last night … :ROFLMAO:

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I have come to the conclusion on what the issue really is Willo. You just can’t understand basic English language and discussion concepts.
Obviously. That’s why you keep engaging with me.
Your lack of comprehension is now glossed over by a charge of being condescending. I don’t really care if it is condescending because anyone trying to argue something so complex as the Palestinian situation when not understanding the difference between explaining why something exists and justifying its actions makes logical discussion impossible.
Gee, now it’s a lack of comprehension, that goes with my lack of knowing what nuance is, and your condescending manner knows no bounds. What it all really means is when you don’t want to admit to something that goes against the grain of your narrative. But you just stick with it. Fairly obvious to any non partisan observer
You now seem to have a new hero in Glantone and that’s great for you. Glantone of course is the ultimate seagull on this issue, fly in *smile* over everyone and fly away again.
Oh here we go. At least he’s got the balls to actually put his opinion out there, rather than those who trot the hamas party line.
You don’t like what glantone writes so now it’s a personal pot at him. I notice you couldn’t refute anything he wrote. You do what the rest of your weak willed posse does, just brush past whatever you don’t or can’t refute or put up a genuine argument without looking foolish. But being such a hypocrite you wouldn’t denounce any of your posse of pro pally sympathisers the same way. As long as they give you a like thumbs up.
Ahh the “cat people” :LOL:
But knowing the way you argue I suspect you won’t understand the analogy and won’t accept that using analogies is a way of making a point.
I argue with facts. But some “can’t handle the truth”. Not talking about a movie line here either.
Just keep on with the condescending attitude. It just makes you look small when you can’t counter anything I put up.
You can only trot out the well rehearsed propaganda that hamas, the PA and such like put out.
You don’t put up arguments, neither does your posse, they waffle on and on and talk gibberish when trying to reply. They aren’t analogies. Just gibberish

Its all Israel’s fault… for all the ills in the world.
Oh and btw in regard to the last bizarre rant of a post.
Bizarre because you only have a programmed matrix for answers. “I don’t condone…BUT” ………yeah we get what you lot are saying
I also blame Israel for the tigers losing last night … :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t doubt that at all. I don’t know why you’d put an emoji there.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Oh and btw in regard to the last bizarre rant of a post. I also blame Israel for the tigers losing last night … :ROFLMAO:
Nailed that one Sinner. If that bearded prick in the weird hat Gutnick hadn't put some shekels into Smelbourne years ago they more than likely wouldn't exist anymore n we'd at worst have had a forfeit victory last night.

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Nailed that one Sinner. If that bearded prick in the weird hat Gutnick hadn't put some shekels into Smelbourne years ago they more than likely wouldn't exist anymore n we'd at worst have had a forfeit victory last night.
Nah, got that wrong TM.

It was only after he buggered off that they started to recover properly

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Obviously. That’s why you keep engaging with me.

Gee, now it’s a lack of comprehension, that goes with my lack of knowing what nuance is, and your condescending manner knows no bounds. What it all really means is when you don’t want to admit to something that goes against the grain of your narrative. But you just stick with it. Fairly obvious to any non partisan observer

Oh here we go. At least he’s got the balls to actually put his opinion out there, rather than those who trot the hamas party line.
You don’t like what glantone writes so now it’s a personal pot at him. I notice you couldn’t refute anything he wrote. You do what the rest of your weak willed posse does, just brush past whatever you don’t or can’t refute or put up a genuine argument without looking foolish. But being such a hypocrite you wouldn’t denounce any of your posse of pro pally sympathisers the same way. As long as they give you a like thumbs up.
Ahh the “cat people” :LOL:

I argue with facts. But some “can’t handle the truth”. Not talking about a movie line here either.
Just keep on with the condescending attitude. It just makes you look small when you can’t counter anything I put up.
You can only trot out the well rehearsed propaganda that hamas, the PA and such like put out.
You don’t put up arguments, neither does your posse, they waffle on and on and talk gibberish when trying to reply. They aren’t analogies. Just gibberish

Its all Israel’s fault… for all the ills in the world.

Bizarre because you only have a programmed matrix for answers. “I don’t condone…BUT” ………yeah we get what you lot are saying

I wouldn’t doubt that at all. I don’t know why you’d put an emoji there.
No personal pot at Glantone at all, simply stating that what he did was come in, call people racists and then scupper off. There was nothing new in what he wrote, standard Israeli propaganda and deflection saying anyone who doesn't agree with them is anti semitic and introducing strawmen. The logic of what he said it so flawed which I did note in a post.

Pretty rich saying I'm having a personal pot shot at someone who comes in and basically calls me and others racists , LOL

I have countered every single thing you have ever put up, I have tried to engage with you logically and with great patience but in the end your response is basically to call me an anti semite who supports terrorists. This incredible nonsense that you trot out about dealing with facts is so tiresome. It is as I have said before you don't deal with facts, you can only deal with absolutes. When something is not black or white or yes or no you cannot deal with it.

End

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
No personal pot at Glantone at all, simply stating that what he did was come in, call people racists and then scupper off.
Yes, of course he did. If you believe that’s all he did was call people racists, it’s obviously you who has a problem with the English language. He probably knew he’d just get the usual waffle and deflection in return
There was nothing new in what he wrote,
Well there has been nothing new in what we all post. We all repeat ourselves as nauseum
standard Israeli propaganda and deflection saying anyone who doesn't agree with them is anti semitic and introducing
Ditto for the anti Israel, pro Palestinian sympathisers who fall for hamas doctrine and propaganda
. The logic of what he said it so flawed which I did note in a post.
Of course. Anyone who opposes your views and a few others, whatever they post is flawed
Pretty rich saying I'm having a personal pot shot at someone who comes in and basically calls me and others racists , LOL
No it’s not, you named Glantone specifically. His was a generalisation, but obviously now you relate to it. LOL
I have countered every single thing you have ever put up, I have tried to engage with you logically and with great patience but in the end your response is basically to call me an anti semite who supports terrorists.
No you haven’t. Only in your opinion. Mostly you waffle on about the state of Israel blah blah. You only post what you like, hardly ever countering what I say. I’ve even called you out on it.
Ohh basically… so I have or I haven’t.

But the reality is there for everyone to see for themselves
This incredible nonsense that you trot out about dealing with facts is so tiresome.
Facts mate. They might not fit your narrative or pov. But that’s your problem.
Facts are better than opinions.
Well you have the choice not to engage with me don’t you? You’ve kept saying you’ve had enough of this thread, but then you pop up for another dose of tiresome. :giggle:

How bloody funny, it’s like head butting a wall repeatedly and then complaining you’ve got a sore head. Then doing it again. :LOL:

It is as I have said before you don't deal with facts, you can only deal with absolutes. When something is not black or white or yes or no you cannot deal with it.
Yeah, like when there’s a simple explanation or reason, I tend to use that. When it is black or white or yes and no! That’s what I use.
Not waffle on and look for an abstract reason when there isn’t one.
It’s called “Occam’s razor”.. Maybe you should try it.
Boomerangs and homing pigeons.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Ditto for the anti Israel, pro Palestinian sympathisers who fall for hamas doctrine and propaganda
There it is, you still after all this time can’t see the difference between pro Palestinian sympathisers and supporting Hamas.

Or won’t

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
There it is, you still after all this time can’t see the difference between pro Palestinian sympathisers and supporting Hamas.

Or won’t
He’s back :clap2
Yeah I can. It’s when they start trotting out Hamas propaganda statements they give themselves away.