Pets on Parade | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pets on Parade

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've had quite a few enquiries about my avatar, who btw is my 18mo Alsation b!tch "Kella",  and it gave me the idea of a PREnders pet page.

It would be great if people could post pics of their feathered, furred, four-legged, finned and/or any other description, friends for us all to see.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
7yo lab/retriever Richo

richo28au8.jpg

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Here is the mighty attack dog known as Ling Ling (age 6 weeks here):

of=50,480,360

Then we have Ling Ling today:

of=50,480,360

She also her RFC collar which she wears during the season, and her own scarf for match days :)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Im sorry but Im not sure how to post a photo but the FC just got himself a very ferociuos attack Bunny an his name is Bugs ;D

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
CC I wanna see that rabbit so;

1. Save the picture to your desktop to make it easy to find
2. Go to www.imageshack.us
3. Click on the 'browse' button
4. Find the picture you saved to the desktop and click on it
5. Click 'Host It'
6. Click on the picture so you see the full sized version
7. Right click the full sized picture
8. Select properties
9. Highlight the text listed next to location, right click and select 'copy'
10. Post here, click the image button (
img.gif
) and paste the location between the [ img] and [ /img] tags.

Easy. ;D

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
cardphotopz5.jpg

This is our beautiful girl Lily. Maltese cross with Lhasa Apso. Here she is at 2 years of age. We took this photo last December and used it on the front of our Christmas cards.

Knighter

Do you really want the answer?
Aug 8, 2003
Melbourne
CC TIGER said:
Im sorry but Im not sure how to post a photo but the FC just got himself a very ferociuos attack Bunny an his name is Bugs ;D

Can you buy me a bunny as well old fella? I've included a picture of the one I want.

Thanks pal.

83007-Blk-Front_0.jpg

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Missing33 said:
Can you buy me a bunny as well old fella? I've included a picture of the one I want.

Thanks pal.

83007-Blk-Front_0.jpg
Now my good man that sought of Bunny would be no good for a happily married man,but a single man like myself ....Well I think I could look after it ;)

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Missing33 said:

Thanks pal.

83007-Blk-Front_0.jpg

This pet is a trap for the novice pet owner. Whilst the initial cost to buy this pet is not that expensive the continuing costs of upkeep are very very expensive. And if not kept in this luxurious way over the next 10 years these pets have been known to look for and find a new owners abode.

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
img015wu8.jpg

Derby - Our Old English Sheepdog

As a puppy he was a birthday present to me from my wife 4 years ago - weighs in at 42kg - passed first year of obedience school but in 2nd year all he wanted to do was play and fight.

Great with Stuart our 4yo son and loves long walks, a big bone and chasing the neighbours cat out of our backyard.

My wife calls him the poo factory.................................

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm really enjoying meeting everyones' pets.  Keep 'em coming.  :D

Kella.jpg

Bella "Kella"  18 mth old Alsation who thinks she's a people. Nicknamed petrol because my car doesn't go without her in it.  A much adored friend who sleeps on the bed and tries to kick the MOTH out. :hihi

Jennie.jpg

Jennie our 7yo Labrador.  Surprise, surprise Jen is obsessed by food.  A lovely natured animal who loves giving presents to people. We should hook her up with Disco's Richo but we got her with the aim of breeding pups and she's proven to be a bit of a dud.  Well more a girl of fussy tastes because she's only ever accepted one dog and that was our Kelpie Jack.  She had some gorgeous pups but Jack was off to the vet to be doctored the next day.

DiPics082.jpg

Storm who sadly mightn't be with us much longer.  He's not well and I have to give some serious thought to his future.  He showed up on a property as a brumby out of the bush when he was a 5yo unhandled stallion, he's 15 now,  and was so nice natured the people had him geleded and broken in.  I was asked if I'd give him a home and am glad I did, he really is delightful, but I've got some heartbreak ahead I think.

oldcamerasophs134.jpg

Ruby, one of our 3 working Kelpies, along with Jack and Joansie, and her pups.  Ruby is a very well bred dog whose previous owners had insured for a small fortune.  She broke her pelvis and would have had to be put down to collect the insurance but they didn't have a heart to do that so she was given to us. 

blackandyellowmatt

Tiger Rookie
Oct 4, 2006
Pakenham
Our house is run by our three animals.

Charlie is about 18 months. We adopted him from our local vets.
A truck was being unloaded that had came from Qld and they found a scrawny little kitten inside.
Very independent creature but does love to help me on the computer or attack the tv when the footy is on.
charlie-48rse3lvu.jpg

Jackson is around 2 1/2. He was adopted from the RSPCA in Burwood.
Must have copped a beating as a pup because anytime you lift a finger or theres a loud noise he cowers.
Slowly getting over it though. Craves every bit of attention you can give him and if he was a bit bigger I would almost consider entering him in the draft. He loves his footy.
jacksonkh8.jpg

Herbert is a South American Cichlid. Have tried to train him but I didn't get him young enough.
Eats anything that goes near his tank including fingers.
Cant wait till we move house and am able to get a massive tank to get some piranha's in with him.
herberttb2.jpg

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Well at my dad's we have 8 dogs, dont have photo's of them though but i love them all.

At my house i have one dog called Roxy.
She is the biggest sook of a dog and is scared of everything. Wouldnt hurt anyone unless they touched me or my brother. She thinks she is human.

l_73dde84fc13cc2d7abc8633b3b9e6634.jpg

l_e0b1028473969670f08818d2f4b93cd1.jpg

l_0cfb4302404ea340ef99b2538504f8d9.jpg

l_ccf3235486437d30e83c714fe6918540.jpg

l_7ca5e9b1bf9b20d16794cc2e0504503c.jpg

l_b441364ce4c5a311b4ba9ca25154e9f3.jpg

l_fb6b3682dcf4fc88e8a260f548ec86e4.jpg

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Disco08 said:
CC I wanna see that rabbit so;

1. Save the picture to your desktop to make it easy to find
2. Go to www.imageshack.us
3. Click on the 'browse' button
4. Find the picture you saved to the desktop and click on it
5. Click 'Host It'
6. Click on the picture so you see the full sized version
7. Right click the full sized picture
8. Select properties
9. Highlight the text listed next to location, right click and select 'copy'
10. Post here, click the image button (
img.gif
) and paste the location between the [ img] and [ /img] tags.

Easy. ;D