Pets on Parade | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pets on Parade

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
We havent got him yet but Mum and I are going to look at this pup on the right this weekend. He is only 6 weeks old so he looks like he is going to be pretty big.

6779222dcu9.jpg

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
This is my ......(well it was my daughter's before she left home)...... beautiful dog Harry.

picture008cw0.jpg

We got him from the RSPCA when he was about 3.

We've had lots of dogs, but Harry is probably my favourite ever.

***Thanks disco for telling us how to post photos. I'm still surprised that I actually got it to work.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
My pleasure, and well done. :)

Checkers, hope you like picking up poo. That dog's going to be pretty huge by the look of his/her feet. ;D

Six Pack

Tiger Legend
Aug 28, 2007
I have an old lab and she is about 12 and a beaut dog. This year my little jack russell died and last week i had to have the cat put down. So the lab is all on her own now. i was thinking of getting another dog as a companion to the lab.

Has anyone ever had a West Highland Terrier? Thoughts?

Growl

Ten flags and counting
Apr 3, 2007
Six Pack said:
I have an old lab and she is about 12 and a beaut dog. This year my little jack russell died and last week i had to have the cat put down. So the lab is all on her own now. i was thinking of getting another dog as a companion to the lab.

Has anyone ever had a West Highland Terrier? Thoughts?

Yeah, sorry to hear about Mr Spit, SP.

Westies? yep, great little dogs - I'm prejudiced as I am an honorary uncle to 2 of 'em - can be highly strung, such as anxiety problems, so best to check out the breeder.

If you're thinking that way why not try a cross-breed, say any combination of Westie, Maltese, Shih Tzu, Bichon.

I never used to be a lover of small dogs but my two have won me over.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hi everyone just bringing to your attention the voluntary recall of the "Advance Dermocare dog food biscuits"

We have been feeding our beautiful girl this product for 8 years. She is getting on a bit and hasn't been eating quite as much as usual, i have put it down to old age, which is hopefully what it is.
I walk her for an hour every day and she's still going strong, but when i read the below article just now it's given me a bit of a scare.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-25/advance-dermocare-dog-food-voluntarily-recalled-megaoesophagus/9584518