RIP gustiger12 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RIP gustiger12

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
A long time PRE poster and most importantly a very good mate of mine gustiger12 passed late yesterday after a short battle with illness.

After an initial association through this forum, he was a huge help to me over in Thailand and we became great friends, sharing many a good time socially both there and after we returned back to Oz.

Always insightful, he rarely wasted a post on the boards and was as passionate about the RFC as they come.
Richmond have benefitted enormously from his generosity over the years.

Hope he gets to look down on a Tiger flag or two in the not too distant future.

Farewell Gussie mate. :emblem

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
That's very sad news. I remember gustiger from many threads. RIP and let's hope the Tigers can get over the Blues in Rd 1 for him.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Yes, sad news.

Read Gustiger's views over the years.

Always shed a keen or unique aspect.

Condolences to all.

Tiger_Shark

Tiger Superstar
Mar 21, 2008
Melbourne
you don't get to see faces or know who is behind the name. sort of makes PRE more real when something like this happens.

sad news

RIP

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Sad news about a respected poster. It's only right that his sig should go around one more time.

Here's a go, Bond to Maxfield, go and kick the goal Stewie. straighten it up, bang it home, It's a beauty, THEY'RE IN FRONT THE TIGES. - B. McAVANEY - Richmond V Essendon 1995

Farewell Gus.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
WTF

What staggering news.

A well know Punt Road Ender.

Very saddened to hear your news ToOts, sobering stuff indeed.

a loss to the PRE family.

My condolences to all Gussies family and friends and to those here whom knew him on a personal level like your selve ToOts.

RIP Tiger :angel:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
As previously mentioned we think of everyone here just being an anonymous name but to hear news like this reminds me that we are real people here. Sorry to hear this news.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Very sad indeed.

a much loved PRE poster, who was very easy to read.

Condolences to his family.

Gus you will be missed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
A long time PRE poster and most importantly a very good mate of mine gustiger12 passed late yesterday after a short battle with illness.

This part always kills my mind. How the hell does it work?

Bloody hell. He was posting just recently and now this.

RIP Gus.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
bit stunned by this news. Gus was cool. Condolences olden and to his other mates and family.