Pick 12 Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 12 Poll

With all the mystery surrounding the player who will it be from this list ?

• Weller

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • Cockatoo

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Duggan

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Ellis

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Ahern

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Durdin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Goey

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007
Everyone has contributed greatly to the pick 12 thread, it's now time to vote !

Left out who I believe will not be there at 12 - McCartin, Petracca, Laverde, Lever, Pickett, Moore, Heeney etc

I dont think Duggan will be available at our pick. Weller if on the table will be the one.

I voted Duggan, but I dont think he will be available so I'm climbing aboard the Cockatoo bandwagon.

In the above list difficult to know who you really want. Think short time then it is clearly Cockie but longer term Wright may be a better choice.

Fair bit of... ahem... *smile* love in this poll.

Weller's the one IMO. We'd be bonkers to pass on him if available (unless Wright is there).

touk miller will be better than weller may not be obvilous now but in 2 years time it will be also ellis will prove a better choice than weller

My desire for Cockie relates back to something a family friend (Coleman medalist and very successful coach at club & rep levels in the country). He said judge players on how they perform in big games. Cockie had one chance to impress and BOG was the result

Letsroar said:
My desire for Cockie relates back to something a family friend (Coleman medalist and very successful coach at club & rep levels in the country). He said judge players on how they perform in big games. Cockie had one chance to impress and BOG was the result

Does that mean Dean Polo is better than the entire Sydney 2014 Grand Final team?

I've gone Connor Blakely, only because he is the only player i've seen other than a highlights reel.

tigs2010 said:
Good to see FJ and the 2 other recruiters are on here and voted Ellis. ;D
Sorry i voted before i read any comments, i thought it was who i thought we would take. Looks like i am on the money in that poll, given your comment.

I would choose Duggan purely from internet viewings, as he is supposedly one of the best leaders in the draft and he has a desperation to his game with obvious smarts.

Cockatoo second for me as his contested ball-winning ability and strong body offset the standard risks associated with choosing a player with his level of athleticism and speed. Ultimately, his manic ability to win the ball with desperation is something I feel Damien Hardwick can work well with in a structured system. Main risk is whether he can find enough of it at AFL level, as I believe he hasn't ever been a high possession getter.

And Weller is third for me. I love his classiness but 1 or 2 very minor personality things made my ears prick up, but they could be nothing. I'd want to find out what makes him tick before I selected him.

DeathNinthandTaxes said:
Sorry i voted before i read any comments, i thought it was who i thought we would take. Looks like i am on the money in that poll, given your comment.

Same. I think we will choose Ellis so that's how I voted. I want Weller or Cocky.