Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

My point is just that it makes it harder to hold on to a player or strike a good deal when the player is
I don't believe so. Hasn't played long enough to become a free agent. He'd be an uncontracted player I think, that would need to nominate a price and go via the pre-season draft. Therefore he could go to GC17.
I'd think he ask for a trade before that happened.

Would west coast have any cap room to make a big offer? I doubt it. Shai is flashy (yes and freakish) in patches but nowhere near consistent enough for me to want to keep him at all costs. At this stage he could be anything or nothing. If west coast offer a good trade I would not be too unhappy.

Would west coast have any cap room to make a big offer? I doubt it. Shai is flashy (yes and freakish) in patches but nowhere near consistent enough for me to want to keep him at all costs. At this stage he could be anything or nothing. If west coast offer a good trade I would not be too unhappy.

Tom morris saying Geelong would want 3 picks in top 30 for Tim Kelly should he go to West Coast, (not players), therefore WC would have no draft picks to trade for Shai it would need to be a player, not sure who they would be willing to offer up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Tom morris saying Geelong would want 3 picks in top 30 for Tim Kelly should he go to West Coast, (not players), therefore WC would have no draft picks to trade for Shai it would need to be a player, not sure who they would be willing to offer up.
It's interesting as to why the Eagles would want Shai when they have the likes of Rioli, Ryan and Petruccelle, you'd think the Dockers would be more likely to be after Bolts.

Reactions: 2 users
Elliot Yeo, Luke Shuey or Andrew Gaff

Id take Oscar Allen if it came to it. But it wont.

3 picks under 30 for a bloke who has done nothing in a final yet. Jillong are dreaming.

My Eagles supporting friend reckons Petrucelle wants to come back to Victoria at the end of the season. He’s contracted for 202 but I could see him becoming part of the Kelly deal or maybe even one for Bolton.

My Eagles supporting friend reckons Petrucelle wants to come back to Victoria at the end of the season. He’s contracted for 202 but I could see him becoming part of the Kelly deal or maybe even one for Bolton.

Petrucelle Pick 38 vs Shai Pick 29 both quick, Shai averages 4 more possessions and 1.7 more tackles a game.
Way more upside with Shai, he makes things happen. I think West Coast would do that swap in a heartbeat, i would be way less enamoured.

Reactions: 3 users
Petrucelle Pick 38 vs Shai Pick 29 both quick, Shai averages 4 more possessions and 1.7 more tackles a game.
Way more upside with Shai, he makes things happen. I think West Coast would do that swap in a heartbeat, i would be way less enamoured.
I would love petrucelle in yellow and black

• Angry