Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Improving slowly.

Unfortunately Butler didnt take his chance.

Taking a chance and backing himself by waiting till seasons end to sign or request a trade.

X factor that could light up a final.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Don't think he is eligible as he has played more than 12 AFL senior games in the H & A season:

There are a whole lot of other rules on VFL finals eligibility so good luck with those :)
thanks mate.
I'm thinking the club could arrange permission if they wanted. Along the lines that the AFL are due to play finals.
Of course they may be happy to not play him and trust that he fires next week. I hope he does!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like WC are in to him. Funny how a player has to perform well at a club for another club to virtually poach.

Do it at the draft idiots!

It's up to Bolt but I hope he stays.

Reactions: 1 user

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
I would tell Bolton sign before this weeks game or *smile* off.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Be a shame to lose him. He could go a couple of ways though.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
If it’s Bolton for Rioli?

Where do we sign?

Would do that in a heartbeat

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
EXCLUSIVE:

West Coast are making a major play to bring talented Richmond forward Shai Bolton back home to Western Australia.

However, Richmond have informed West Coast they will only consider letting Bolton go, if it was to receive Willie Rioli in return, to play alongside nephew Daniel Rioli.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
EXCLUSIVE:

West Coast are making a major play to bring talented Richmond forward Shai Bolton back home to Western Australia.

However, Richmond have informed West Coast they will only consider letting Bolton go, if it was to receive Willie Rioli in return, to play alongside nephew Daniel Rioli.
One can never have enough Riolis.

Fact.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
EXCLUSIVE:

Daniel and Willie playing for the Tiges, wouldn't that be great. It'd be even better if they could talk their cousin/uncle Cyril out of retirement and come play for the Mighty Tiges.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He's a talent but not worth being bent over for.
Still has to prove himself if he wants dollars.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He's a talent but not worth being bent over for.
Still has to prove himself if he wants dollars.

Plus the most important factor.
For so called small forward the worse set shot kick in the side.
Besides prestia and Castagna and lynch
Wont give him more then 350 x3 or 400 x2

Reactions: 1 users