Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
He was brilliant, but had a couple of stupid plays himself that burned goals. He fell away as much as any player did.

Great game, clearly BOG, but he should think about how he can Dusty us across the line. He has the ability.

Don't agree with comment at all, soley responsible for getting ball to JNR 30 out and Castagna's open goal stuff up in last term, now that's getting you over the line not taking into account his teammate spuds.

Reactions: 2 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Don't agree with comment at all, soley responsible for getting ball to JNR 30 out and Castagna's open goal stuff up in last term, now that's getting you over the line not taking into account his teammate spuds.

I'm not laying any responsibility at Bolton's feet. He was the only reason we didn't lose by 10 goals. He did his job and then some.

But a fraction more experience and maturity and he gives us what Dusty gave us in the 2020 GF.

I guess my point is, he shouldn't look at the game and feel annoyed at his team mates. He should look at how he can make himself even better. Cause the scary thing is that he could be.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He's certainly levelled up since caesar gave us the heads up on his training.

Thank you, @caesar. Thank you, @Shai.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We have a serious game breaker here. Probably the best in the league since Dusty.

Reactions: 1 user

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Daniel kissed his armband after his goal. A personal los might be the reason. Understandable if so
Yeah I was surprised Daniel even played.
First half his head clearly wasn't in the game, but he was ok in the second half. Losing his uncle would have been devastating.

We'll never know, but I wonder if something has happened at the footy club. 2018 prelim vibes.

When was the last time you play the wooden spoon basket case of a club and ONLY Robbie Tarrant wins his position???

Un-richmondlike

Reactions: 1 users