Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
is this a worry? Shafted by the Blues - Pies at the G would have made this scenario a little easier

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
be good to have mum and baby well before Thursday. Surely he can not be in Brisbane Thursday night if the baby has not arrived!!??
He can take her up to Brisbane and she can be in the change-rooms. A midwife can keep her company and if the baby arrives Shai can just pop down for a visit during the qtr time break.
All sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Also, don't forget to vote for $hai for GOTY.
Comp is now open.
Up against Daicos V Ess, and Draper V Gcs.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Also, don't forget to vote for $hai for GOTY.
Comp is now open.
Up against Daicos V Ess, and Draper V Gcs.
Let the poor campaigners fight over the McDonalds award scraps whilst Shai hoes and collects Premiership # 1 and Norm Smith #1 (if Dusty Lets him)...........

83A9895F-C7A6-49C8-848B-B2B4AC4D3A38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Yes Shai's goal has been forgotten and had disappeared from discussions as goal of the year of late on the airways, good to see he has made the final cut.
Commentators do love that long haired doofus from Essendon though so Shai probably won't win despite his goal being the highest degree of difficulty.

Last edited:

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Was thinking the same thing. ...

Anyone with intel.... plane spotters/bus watchers/serial stalker types. ... anybody?

(Ya know, 3pm training is a long time to wait for the answer!)
I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, vipers, snipers……………….

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Shai needs to be sat down and told in no uncertain terms, you always wrap it in December, don't want any September babies flying through. Go to town unprotected once you hit January, but December should be a "don't be a fool, cover your tool" month.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users