Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apparently we’ll overdue.
May have to induce the baby.
Going to be rough leaving his partner and new born baby at home whilst he’s in Brisbane trying to concentrate on footy
Maybe that is why he has been a bit quieter the last 2 weeks:unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Wonder how he will handle the new child. Could he miss next Thursday? He indicated his partner is overdue, they won't let her go past 14 days over.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe that is why he has been a bit quieter the last 2 weeks:unsure:
My eyes tell me he’s playing sore.
Hope the week off will freshen him up.
The stress of the impending birth can’t help though. He’s very young with a huge responsibility coming his way

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Apparently we’ll overdue.
May have to induce the baby.
Going to be rough leaving his partner and new born baby at home whilst he’s in Brisbane trying to concentrate on footy
Hopefully everything goes well. Should be due in the next few days. Nervous times for Bolts. This will really bring maturity to the young fella.

Reactions: 1 users

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
My eyes tell me he’s playing sore.
Hope the week off will freshen him up.
The stress of the impending birth can’t help though. He’s very young with a huge responsibility coming his way
I think he’s been playing sore much of the year. Ceaser may correct me but I think his training load has been managed a lot this year.
As far as the impending birth of his child is concerned, I feel like he’d have a lot of support around the club. One thing I have noticed in the last few weeks especially is how much the club involves everyone’s kids.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well they used to say that youd get handed a Baggy Green Cap with your New South Wales one.

Looks like you get All Australian guernseys handed out with Geelong ones.

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Well, it's a time of great indignation at Richmond. The AfilthL have tried to second one of our champions into their Hall of Marketing.

While Daniel Rioli and Tom J Lynch were spared the disgrace, one of our stars was besmirched and named in the AfilthL's filth squad, aka All Australian.

Some haters may say that because Shai was quiet for a couple of weeks recently he deserved that disgrace. His partner is overdue to birth and the family is under pressure. That Shai is a fraction below his brilliant best is perfectly understandable.

For the AfilthL to name him All Australian just because of a couple of quiet games is draconian.

Compare glistening Shai to say, that dog Tom Stewart. Stewart picks up cheapies at HBF, knocks out rovers when they're not looking. He fully deserved All Australian (Filth Squad) membership.

Further on Tom Stewart, did Geelong's form drop off when he was out? (Cheapies.) Not at all. He's a Supercoach champion and fully worthy of All Australian disgrace. How did we go when Dion Prestia was out? The AfilthL would not dare besmirch a player of Dion's calibre with their putrid accolades. We'd burn the joint to the ground.

Why then did they single out Shai? I'm appalled.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Someone needs to tell Shai that December and January are not ideal times to try for babies.
Hopefully written into his next contract.

• Haha
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Kicked 2.5 against the Brions in round 20. Would sure help if he could reverse the ledger on Thursday.
Also that game had an unbelievable 711m gained of pure brilliance.
Shai shapes as key for us.