Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Has been brilliant the last month or so, reckon he's going to turn it on in front of family and friends in Perth. Another 4 goals like he kicked against the Dockers a few years back would be great, and might be needed for us to win.

Reactions: 4 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
He was incredible tonight. Career best game for mine. Not only showed class but leadership in slowing down the play at crucial moments.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Has been brilliant the last month or so, reckon he's going to turn it on in front of family and friends in Perth. Another 4 goals like he kicked against the Dockers a few years back would be great, and might be needed for us to win.
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I’ve been critical of Shai’s on-field leadership at times.

He took a massive, massive step tonight.

If he can lift us like that, then he is not trade bait.

He is a man to lead us to the next mountain.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Career defining game.
Took absolute control and showed real leadership when a few others went missing in the last.

Reactions: 5 users

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
Ne
I’ve been critical of Shai’s on-field leadership at times.

He took a massive, massive step tonight.

If he can lift us like that, then he is not trade bait.

He is a man to lead us to the next mountain.
Never been trade bait & been taking those " massive" steps as maturity kicks in. Great game by so many of our Tigers
ry been trade bait

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Ne

Never been trade bait & been taking those " massive" steps as maturity kicks in. Great game by so many of our Tigers
ry been trade bait

If he continued his petulant form line from earlier in the year, he was our ticket into ND round 1.

But he’s turned it around and tonight showed a quantum leap in maturity.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Ne

ry been trade bait
Agree. It's just the type of player he is. No way Tigers would ever consider trading him. We wouldn't have given him a large contract to the end of 2028. Would have made no sense.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Any talk of trading him was way, way off, as with Balta. You don't trade young, super-talented generational players regardless of where you are in the cycle.

Reactions: 9 users