Pick 3 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 3 2020

Round 7 Washup Another tough round with only one (Tigaman) to earn bonus point. Maneevo still leading the pack with a baying lot hard on his heels.

15.5 Maneevo

14.5 Mopsy
tommystigers
The Big Richo
Total Tiger

13.5 NQ Tiger
Yinnar Tiger
Brodders 17

12.5 Tigers 1980

11.5 Sammy Cougar
Number 8
David SSS

11.0 Craig

10.5 Gold 1
Tigaman
Ian 4

9 Dan Minogue

7 Tigerman
Mr Poshman

Richmond
Even Further Western Eagles
South Melbourne (hey, I live with a South Melbourne supporter, give me a break!)

DS

Have had a squizz at Rounds 9 10 11 & 12. Want to keep Pick 3 going in the format of games played over Friday Saturday & Sunday . To achieve this Round 10 will get the chop . Will be able post the games as usual on Sunday night for the next round so until then keep fit both mentally & physically.

Reactions: 1 user
Have had a squizz at Rounds 9 10 11 & 12. Want to keep Pick 3 going in the format of games played over Friday Saturday & Sunday . To achieve this Round 10 will get the chop . Will be able post the games as usual on Sunday night for the next round so until then keep fit both mentally & physically.

It's a mess, thanks for the comp :D

DS

Reactions: 1 users