Pick 3 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 3 2020

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
This coming Sunday to Friday will be at Margaret River so will give an abridged update & Round 14 hopefully on Sunday night.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
This coming Sunday to Friday will be at Margaret River so will give an abridged update & Round 14 hopefully on Sunday night.

Don't rub it in, then again I already own too much wine.

I went there a couple of years ago, you can only really do a few wineries, especially when having to air freight it back to Melbourne, but geez there are a lot of great wineries there.

DS

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Greetings from a very foggy morning in York WA. Margaret River this afternoon.

tommystigers maintained his two points lead with Tigers 1980 joining the chasing pack.

Round 14

Bullies/Catters
Dockers/Giants
Blues/Pies

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ok, year is weird, all sorts of crap going down, the white house is still occupied by a guy who thinks it's all just reality TV, time to go off the reservation:

Footscray
Freo
Carlton

:D

DS

• Haha