Pick 3 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 3 2020

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ok, might as well jump in now:

Geelong - not an easy pick as I reckon Port are a real chance. Geelong will need to lift but they are clearly capable of beating Port, as they did so, not so long ago. Also, used to a narrow ground so Adelaide Oval won't be an issue.
Richmond - I think we will get it done, play well and we win.
West Coast - in Perth, they came 5th, Collingwood 8th, I just reckon they are better than Collingwood.
StKilda - wow, this is hard. 6th v 7th and they are close. Really depends on whether StKilda play their own game for 4 quarters, they go into their shells and they will lose. Footscray are good enough to win this if they play well.

DS

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Port Adelaide
Richmond
West Coast
Western Bulldogs

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Oh crap, are we still playing. Would've got both the played games wrong anyway.

Dogs
Cokers

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
My idea after home & away games if no outright leader sudden death play off in the finals game for those who tied but it seems everyone is keen to keep going for the ride until we get a sudden death winner.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Finals 1

Was a round for someone at the top to stand up & put all of us to the sword but footy aint over until the fat lady sings. Maneevo & tommytigers hold a one point lead over Tigers 1980 whose missus kids cat & dog are avoiding him. Tight at the bottom as well with gold 1 & Number 8 trying to avoid the wooden spoon.

Maneevo
tommystigers

Tigers 1980

Sammy Cougar

Mopsy

Total Tiger

Dan Minogue

The Big Richo
Yinnar tiger

David SSS
Craig

Brodders 17

Tigerman

Tigaman

Number 8

gold 1

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Tight at the bottom as well with gold 1 & Number 8 trying to avoid the wooden spoon.
The wholly embarrassing thing is I don't think I've missed tipping a single game throughout the season!

I am just a truly horribly tipster. What that in mind...

Tigers
Pies

Very much hoping I've at least got the first of those right...

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Tigers
Cats

Wasn't expecting to be still in the lead after that stinking effort at tipping.