Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Jack's Jungle Beat playlist for tonight amused me:

Khe Sahn, You can call me Al, Slice of Heaven, Jack & Diane & some Hall & Oates song I've never heard of. There'll be some very confused millenials there tonight

Total Tiger said:
Jack's Jungle Beat playlist for tonight amused me:

Khe Sahn, You can call me Al, Slice of Heaven, Jack & Diane & some Hall & Oates song I've never heard of. There'll be some very confused millenials there tonight

Yep, early early H&O. I just want Gra Gra to play like a maneater tonight.

Is showing that he has made little progress since 2017.
Injuries aside, he seems to be off the pace a bit.
Possibly too one dimensional and limited in what he offers the team.

Good VFL footballer, poor AFL footballer. He’s a tackling version of Corey Ellis. I’ve stamped him.

Thanks for the 2017 GF, Jack. You played your best game on our most important day.

tigertim said:
I’d trade him while he still has some value. Plodder.

Yep. We won't get much for him, probably what we paid initially.

But it was money well spent.

You cannot blame him first game back. There’s a few others who are undropable no matter how *smile* they play. Plus we have just been smashed by injuries this year.

Tenacious Tiges said:
You cannot blame him first game back. There’s a few others who are undropable no matter how sh!t they play. Plus we have just been smashed by injuries this year.

We can not blame him when this is an unusual performance, but this is his stock standard performance.

He’s not up to it.

Tigertool said:
We can not blame him when this is an unusual performance, but this is his stock standard performance.

He’s not up to it.
Yep.
Trade bait.
Ask the crows for pick one.