Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Just doesn't have any afl quality attributes. Shame fyfe stepped on rosss foot

Not only are we smoothered with smurfs but we have slow smurfs.
Love Graham but can’t watch a 20 year old run slower then lance Whitnall

Too many average games in his career. Premiership hero but a serious plodder.

Jack has good physicality for us but it is a big concern that he just doesn't cover the ground like we need. Probably our slowest midfielder. He is still learning the game at the top level. Maybe the club could get Shane Tuck down to the club to give him some mentoring about how to make the most of his abilities. It would be a great shame if he were traded or delisted after just three years.

I don't think Jack is a huge problem. Still young surrounded by players down on form and confidence. He will be a player

saigon tiger said:
I don't think Jack is a huge problem. Still young surrounded by players down on form and confidence. He will be a player

Mate, he’s got problems everywhere. Not up to it.

Was a long break for Graham. As he builds fitness he's a big strong defensive body that we need in the midfield.

If we keep going badly and drop out of the top 8 we could do worse than go to Adelaide with a top 10 draft pick plus Graham for Carlton's first round pick.

TigerPort said:
If we keep going badly and drop out of the top 8 we could do worse than go to Adelaide with a top 10 draft pick plus Graham for Carlton's first round pick.

How could you wish that on the poor guy

We badly need Graham to be a tackling and pressure point machine this week (at least 12 tackles). If he can't get the ball enough himself then he must make a strong contribution in other ways to justify his position in the team.

glenn downing said:
We badly need Graham to be a tackling and pressure point machine this week (at least 12 tackles). If he can't get the ball enough himself then he must make a strong contribution in other ways to justify his position in the team.

Just like the other 21

Can’t lose tomorrow night
Graham plays well, we are all happy. Puts in a shocker again, he might else we’ll walk off with crows boys