Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
This is one of his best games. I actually don’t think he’s been too bad, but this is really as good as he gets unfortunately.

J

Jumping Jack

Tigertool said:
This is one of his best games. I actually don’t think he’s been too bad, but this is really as good as he gets unfortunately.

Which, when everyone is back, that’ll be as the 5-6 midfielder. That’ll add value for sure.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tigertool said:
My thoughts too Tt. Thought he was ok but that might be as good as it gets.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
We've seen the best of him unfortunately. Best game for the year but his disposal and lack of pace for such a young player is not a good sign for the future. With his skill levels he needed to have pace.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Thought it was his best game for a while. I reckon surround him with a full midfield and ruck, ala 2017, and that would be a very good game.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I thought Jack epitomised our night. Decent, hard at it but errors and brain farts at crucial times let him down. Don't think he's best 22 when we get some mids back, so he'd be wanting a big couple of weeks.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
best case scenario he asks to go home. premiership player at 18, midfielder etc. should gets us a pick around 35.
just too slow. unbearable to watch him in the centre bounces. his opponent always seems to be the free man