Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought he was really good. I like what he brings to the team when he gets involved in the game. He was very involved tonight.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Best game I have seen for a long time.

Not just about numbers. His physicality and size is a major asset. He brutalised those packs.

*smile* them.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Best thing to come out of last night for mine.

I agree. His best game since the gf i thought.

Can Anyone there explain his role?

Its hard to decipher roles on tv.

It seemed like him and brando and bellis tag teamed a bit on sidearse?

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I agree. His best game since the gf i thought.

Can Anyone there explain his role?

Its hard to decipher roles on tv.

It seemed like him and brando and bellis tag teamed a bit on sidearse?
With so many of our mids playing attacking roles I.e Martin, Cotchin ,Lambert , Bolton and probably only Prestia as a genuine 2 way runner who accumulates plenty, I see Jacks , Jack Graham that is role as to set up in a negative role, to not let the opposition get easy access and keep the pressure on there ball carriers

Reactions: 1 users

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Jack Graham plays Conca’s defensive mid role,only much,much better.

His hard edge,along with 13 tackles & 105 pressure points is Gold.

He piles the pressure on the opposition whilst releasing it on team mates,a very valuable player.

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
You’re priceless Zips.

You’ve got Graham in your top 6 but you listed 6 other than Graham,whose counting eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
J

Jumping Jack

Absolute beast last night. Adds a much needed element to our midfield when he plays like he did. Keep it up, JG!

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
He was sitting on Sidebottom at one boundary throw in, then took off and Martin hit him with a great handball. Has the attacking skills as well as defence

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Had a great night! Thought he looked a lot quicker on the run to, doing really well for a guy whose played less than 50 games