Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
With him not playing last week, he will be fresh and ready to smash in. With Ports outs the contested ball can be a win for us, that we can exploit.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With him not playing last week, he will be fresh and ready to smash in. With Ports outs the contested ball can be a win for us, that we can exploit.

Looking forward to seeing Jack burying plenty of Power players tomorrow.

Has a big job to do tomorrow, will probably get the job looking after Rockliffe

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Looking forward to seeing Jack burying plenty of Power players tomorrow.

Has a big job to do tomorrow, will probably get the job looking after Rockliffe

I'll put my money on him going to Boak think he is more dangerous than Rockliffe

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
All good except he’s not a massive contested ball winner.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
All good except he’s not a massive contested ball winner.

Fair point. But I look at the fact that he restricts clean ball use for the opposition, and help creates turnovers or more stoppages.

Also I still think he has more upside with getting the ball. He had huge numbers at the under 18 championships.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
But I look at the fact that he restricts clean ball use for the opposition, and help creates turnovers or more stoppages.
Exactly this. Been a major component of our game style since the end of 2016 overhaul. Create contests, stoppages n force dirty ball use then kill on the turnover.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
In the thick of things today. He does bring something good to our game. I note that some commentators reckon in print he is probably going to be cited by match review for what looked to me perfectly good hard tackle late in the 4th quarter. Nothing will surprise me though with the match review

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He claimed one did he ................. Houstron?
Another suck of the lips for anti-Christian against us, and IMO, should be all clear as Houston banged his own head on the turf.....even the commentators said it.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
In the thick of things today. He does bring something good to our game. I note that some commentators reckon in print he is probably going to be cited by match review for what looked to me perfectly good hard tackle late in the 4th quarter. Nothing will surprise me though with the match review

Great game today - back to his best.

That tackle was perfectly executed and the commentators thought so too. He did not sling tackle him, nor drove his head into the ground, he should be fine.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Great game today - back to his best.

That tackle was perfectly executed and the commentators thought so too. He did not sling tackle him, nor drove his head into the ground, he should be fine.
I’m with ya but your assuming logic and reason will be applied my a muppet who has clearly been tasked to push the afl’s revolving door agenda, and not rule fairly or consistently.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
The kid did hit his head on the ground but he lay motionless for about 30-60 seconds which I reckon he was initially stooging for a free kick, then realised nothing was coming his way so stayed motionless because he was embarrassed. When the trainers finally arrived they patted him on the back and he instantly stood up and ran off the ground without showing any signs of bother.
Therefore it was a ‘nothing here move on moment’, so Christian will cite him and the AFL politburo will give a week, guaranteed