Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Superb game from Jack. That game of his will be remembered for a long time.

Must have had a few needles during the game, knowing he won't be playing next week.

Took a bullet for the team

Reactions: 1 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
The club needs to target Graham’s potential replacement overnight and pull them out of the VFL GF.

Now if it’s stack... they can’t do that because he hasn’t played since ... ages ago.

If it’s pickett, massive risk.

Mcintosh?

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Wouldn't necessarily rule him out.

A 'clean' dislocation that is reduced quickly can be carried for some time, the risk is how easily it can again dislocate.

He'll likely need surgery to tighten it up but could very likely play for a number of weeks with it as is.
Gee I hope so, he's very important to us, but must be 100%, can't take an injured player into the GF

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wouldn't necessarily rule him out.

A 'clean' dislocation that is reduced quickly can be carried for some time, the risk is how easily it can again dislocate.

He'll likely need surgery to tighten it up but could very likely play for a number of weeks with it as is.
Yep. Hopefully he can play.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The club needs to target Graham’s potential replacement overnight and pull them out of the VFL GF.

Now if it’s stack... they can’t do that because he hasn’t played since ... ages ago.

If it’s pickett, massive risk.

Mcintosh?

Jack Ross - Like for like

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It was a really brave effort to be able to keep playing and make contests in that condition. Jack is tough, Tiger tough! Tommy Hafey would approve.

Reactions: 1 user

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
You could see him struggling with it. What a gutsy effort to play out the game. I’m so glad he already has a premiership medal because he deserves one for that effort and unfortunately unlikely to play next week!

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Not fair. The kid busted his gut and deserves to play in the GF. Surely something could be done.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If it kept popping out I want some of the drugs they gave him.

This is what *smile* me about premiership medals. When we collect ours next week, Graham deserves to walk up and collect his too

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
This kid. Huge heart. Huge cajones.

We should be allowed to name his as an honory 23rd next week, so if we get a premiership he gets a medal too. We wouldn't have got to this Grand Final without his courage tonight. Massively impressed with how tough he is.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If we win the flag
He needs to be remembered for his efforts tonight. Unbelievable

Reactions: 12 users