Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Jack Ross most likely will replace him if he misses, you would think.

But the Stackman will pull out all stops to put his hand up I reckon .

Broady will be right for next week.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
One good arm. One huge heart. What a Tiger.

What a remarkable performance. Tough as they come. Now sits in the pantheon of Francis Bourke toughness.
A huge huge effort unlikely to be matched by many others on a footy field.

Reactions: 3 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Like a plover with an ïnjured"wing. He was foxing. The number of tackles he laid in the second half - how do you do that when injured?

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
He deserves a statue at PRO for that Herculean effort...but he won't play in the GF.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
He will be a massive loss - his game style and tackling pressure is what wins you grand finals - he would’ve also been used in a lock down role if needed.

He was made for finals.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He will be a massive loss - his game style and tackling pressure is what wins you grand finals - he would’ve also been used in a lock down role if needed.

He was made for finals.
Agree. I love this bloke and he is hugely important to our team and the way we play. We really miss him if he doesn’t play:(

You’re the man Jack:clap2

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
To come back on after popping his shoulder shows the guts and toughness that Jack has, he'll go down in Richmond folklore.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
That dislocation was from a pretty innocuous tackle. His shoulders are always going to be an issue. Unfortunately I don't think he'll have a super long career because of it. Going to be sorely missed in the GF.