Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes, exactly. They will work out what type of tape and strapping technique provide him with the best support and away he will go.

Thanks, I sort of understood that as I do similar things with strapping and braces because of tendonitis in both wrists and one finger which is hard to bend at the moment. You can't fix tendonitis but you can manage it this way so I would think you could manage a shoulder injury to the point where Graham can do most things and it doesn't cause discomfort most of the time. Management of this sort of condition is possible.

He's a keeper IMO.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
A beast.
The fact he had more pressure acts than the entire geelong team with a *smile* shoulder speaks volumes.
Thought he was moving well in the 2nd half of this year. Streamed through the centre on many occasions.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The aggressive nature of his defensive game , its going to happen with his role
Will need to adjust his game. Will need to focus more on getting the ball and being tackled a bit more instead of the one doing the tackling. Can still apply the high level of pressure that he does but just needs to be more careful and resist the lunging tackle that can hurt his shoulders.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah was short of touch tonight will be better for it but against the hard running Skunks I think Jacky R might be an option next week in the clinches to slow up Pendles, De Goey and Adams.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think the coaching staff have used this game to get Graham and Nankervis match fitness. Will be better for the run.

Rusty sure and under done they took a gamble playing him he wouldnt have played had Bash been fit.

Dont know if id play him against the Maggots next week though.

Will be a toss up between he and Ross for mine.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
rewarded for his sacrifice in prelim against Geelong now needs to earn his stripes, ordinary game

Reactions: 1 users