Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Rusty sure and under done they took a gamble playing him he wouldnt have played had Bash been fit.

Dont know if id play him against the Maggots next week though.

Will be a toss up between he and Ross for mine.
As long as someone goes near Sidebottom every now and then I am fine with him playing

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I saw footage on KMacs Instagram of Jack G doing some sledgehammering and I thought “That’s probably not good for shoulders”.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
This guy is a ripper. Bleeds for the jumper. You can always find a place in your side for a player like Jack.

Did struggle last night, but he’ll be better for the run.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Graham’s game tonight was actually much better than round 1, but what a complete waste of time it is having him playing in the back line or on a wing.

He’s not a dual position player. Inside mid or bust. Straight swap for Caddy next week if Cadds is ready IMO.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Really slow especially in the bigM little version of AFL.
Its no point playing one Ruckman and having someone so slow in the team.
The only reason we looked fast after half time was because Collingwood had no juice. They treadmilled the last hour of that game.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Looks slow but, worse than that, he looks weak. Whether its confidence in the shoulder or just genuine lack of strength in it, his efforts at the ball and in the tackle were terrible. He has arms flying everywhere.

Needs a spell but he needs to be playing 2nd tier footy if its a confidence thing

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Was he playing in the backline? He is a liability back there.

I could think of a number of players who are better options back there.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I love Jack. Composure, strength, good hands, good kicking and great defensive pressure in tight.

He is a terrible backman.

If we can't use him in the midfield, he shouldn't play. But I reckon we can.