Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Oh man, Graham is being fiercely overrated here, Bob. He’d be great for the crows culture, but he wouldn’t give them much, if anything, useful on field.

Matt Crouch got dropped this week, and he’s the version of Graham that gets a lot of the ball.

Butler got us pick 56, and Butler is a much better player. If Graham left, pick 50-60 would be about the mark.
Adelaide gave us a 20s pick for Tambling...

Butler better than Graham? In what universe? He’s better at avoiding any physical contact. Better at running away from any chance at getting a hard ball. Better footballer? Not even close.

How quickly we forget.

Midway through 2018, before his injury against the Crows at the G, Graham was looked at as a vital cog to our midfield.

Even last week, he’s been put on a wing for three quarters, in the last goes into the guts and the momentum and midfield dominance starts to go our way. For stat watchers, he won’t be a favourite but he’s vital to us dominating the midfield.

Butler better than Graham. Lol, cute.

Reactions: 4 users
Butler better than Graham? In what universe? He’s better at avoiding any physical contact. Better at running away from any chance at getting a hard ball. Better footballer? Not even close.

How quickly we forget.

Midway through 2018, before his injury against the Crows at the G, Graham was looked at as a vital cog to our midfield.

Even last week, he’s been put on a wing for three quarters, in the last goes into the guts and the momentum and midfield dominance starts to go our way. For stat watchers, he won’t be a favourite but he’s vital to us dominating the midfield.

Butler better than Graham. Lol, cute.

Everything Graham lacks is made up for by “what’s not in the stats” but he finds himself out of the side this week despite this supposed dominance he gave us when he went on ball in the last.

I guess we’ll see who has the better career, TB but I’m confident given that Graham moves like a 40 year old at 22 years of age that Butler will beat him.

Lack of pace, dodgy shoulders and now he has been shown up to have a lack of flexibility in positions he can play means he faces a dramatically shortening to his career.

Reactions: 1 user
2 disposals halfway through the 3rd quarter playing in the guts.

Slow as a wet week midfielder who fumbles, and can’t get the ball. What is the point?

2 disposals halfway through the 3rd quarter playing in the guts.

Slow as a wet week midfielder who fumbles, and can’t get the ball. What is the point?

U forgot the momentum killing free kicks he gave away.

Reactions: 2 users