Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

I think Shorty replaces Bachar next year in the sweeper role. There is also an opening for Noah Balta in defence long term. Fridge is our lock down defensive mid.

I love this man and his efforts in the 2017 GF and in last years prelim can never be undersold - however - I’m starting to see why he dropped in the draft. He doesn’t seem to have a hell of a lot of scope for improvement.

He's played 40 games, his arms are stuck on with sticky tape, and he's not being used in the role he played when he first came into the side.
He's got more credits than a couple of others.

Reactions: 2 users
I love this man and his efforts in the 2017 GF and in last years prelim can never be undersold - however - I’m starting to see why he dropped in the draft. He doesn’t seem to have a hell of a lot of scope for improvement.

Its a valid question, needs to find more ball. Pretty simple but non negotiable.

Doesn’t help when he is played on a wing!

Reactions: 1 user
I will say this once more he is not a winger! he's most suited position is a tagger that's where he's played best football.

Reactions: 3 users
Cannot picture him in Bachars role at all. Sorry thought you meant Jack G.

We don’t really use taggers. We need more ball winners In the midfield, and unfortunately, Graham doesn’t offer much in that department.

next please.

Has to play either in the middle or not at all. No more wing rubbish - far too slow to be playing there.

Reactions: 1 users
Jack’s one wood has been his pressuring & tackling inside.
Two serious shoulder injuries may see that reduced somewhat.
His limitations as a more outside player are being exposed In the current format.
No matter what happens he’ll always be a RIchmond legend but there’s pressure on Fridge’s position in the team right now no doubt.

Reactions: 4 users