Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Wouldn’t lose any sleep over him going tbh.

The sort of player very good sides always shed.

The trick will be to get someone to pay overs at the trade table.

Reactions: 1 users

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Will always be a hero to me for his performances in the GF/PF teams, but I would be curious to see what the Crows would offer for him.

A fair bit i reckon. I think both he and CCJ will be targeted by them in a big way.

Their biggest flaw is leadership. They have none.

Graham is a pretty ordinary performer 60% of the time, but the truth is. - the 40% he plays his best are the biggest games that matter. Grand Finals, Prelims. The Crow will value that

Both SA kids who both were captain of the U18 team. They will be well in their sights

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Wouldn’t lose any sleep over him going tbh.

The sort of player very good sides always shed.

The trick will be to get someone to pay overs at the trade table.

Graham is out of contract, but i have nfi how it works. he has definitely not been there 8 years so not sure if that even matters.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Yeah I like his toughness too. Hope he and the medical team can get that shoulder right. Then next step is to work on his leg speed!
I reckon Graham is an important part of our success but you can't train in leg speed where the body has none. You can build endurance but no explosive acceleration

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Graham is out of contract, but i have nfi how it works. he has definitely not been there 8 years so not sure if that even matters.

Adelaide can get him through the pre-season draft.
They have the first pick.
They wont need to trade
The 'Houli' scenario

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I knew the Crows would come.
He is perfect for their rebuild.
More worried about CCJ.
Would keep him over Nank.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

If its Adelaide they will get him for nothing.
They will push him into the pre-season draft.
For Free

He will join the list of crap compo for premiership players.
Ellis late 2nd rounder
Townsend for nothing.
Bulter pick 56
And now Graham gets nothing too

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
For Free

Ellis late 2nd rounder
Townsend for nothing.
Bulter pick 56

Cheer up Charlie :(

Only Butler really stinks. Ellis, i am more intrigued to how we ended up with that pick, if we calculated it wrong then thats poor. If we knew it was going to be slightly short of a first rounder, then we should have worked something out with the Suns to pay Ellis a little bit more to tip him over to a first - ie. trading pick so they moved up etc

Dont compare him to Houli - Essendon are pricks to deal with. They got what they deserved

What is Graham worth? I'd have NFI

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Graham wont be going anywhere I don't think well I don't think he's seen as a surplus commodity as of now.

Might need to see how he finishes off this season and goes next year in regard to his shoulders and confidence.

I'm sure he's happy at the Tigers and is very close to the Skipper.

If Jack does go I reckon it'd be more likely after the Great Skippa Chimp has gone and our window is shutting.

Then again I got no idea.

Hes a Richmond Man is Jack G he said so like Marlion, they were both overlooked and he won a flag with the Tigers nearly 2!!

I can't see him wanting to go home to that shiteshow at the Crows and Port don't need him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
For Free

Ellis late 2nd rounder
Townsend for nothing.
Bulter pick 56

Graham doesn't strike me as a player that would leave us in the lurch like that.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Potential vs output.
With Mabs and Soldo I think Nank is expendable.
Love him but CCJ will slap us in the face if we let him go.

We should be trying to convince CCJ that he's Jacks replacement. Doesn't strike me as a ruck, more a forward / ruck. I can see us keeping all 3 of them.

Reactions: 5 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
We should be trying to convince CCJ that he's Jacks replacement. Doesn't strike me as a ruck, more a forward / ruck. I can see us keeping all 3 of them.
Yes see him as a fwd in the mould of Paul Salmon

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cheer up Charlie :(

Only Butler really stinks. Ellis, i am more intrigued to how we ended up with that pick, if we calculated it wrong then thats poor. If we knew it was going to be slightly short of a first rounder, then we should have worked something out with the Suns to pay Ellis a little bit more to tip him over to a first - ie. trading pick so they moved up etc

Dont compare him to Houli - Essendon are pricks to deal with. They got what they deserved

What is Graham worth? I'd have NFI

If Collingwood had him, he would be a first rounder.
Because he is a Richmond player pick 35-55.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
As Craig says ... he's very well regarded at RFC, would he even want to go to (basket case) Adelaide ?? even if he is from there .. !

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I guess it come down to what he wants , does he still have the adelaide girlfriend ?

do they miss family ? yadayada ,

Im sure he would rather play at our club , but if they are throwing more money his way , and the above has appeal to go with it , you never know

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Currently JG isn't a starting midfielder for us. If he heads elsewhere for greener pastures then couldn't really blame him at this point.
Regardless of what happens he'll always be a Tiger legend