Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Our midfield has been decimated for a month. He’s currently our 2nd most experienced Mid

This was his big opportunity to step up yet he’s continued to punch out mid-teen disposal counts.

Disappointing.
Is that maybe why he went at 40 instead of at 4?

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Our midfield has been decimated for a month. He’s currently our 2nd most experienced Mid

This was his big opportunity to step up yet he’s continued to punch out mid-teen disposal counts.

Disappointing.
Even with a whole midfield out he's not a starting midfielder.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
For a bloke who has been touted as a future captain Friday night was the perfect ocassion for him to step up and display those characteristics.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Jack Graham is one player who really has to lift.
That's maybe why he went at pick 99 then pick 9.
He has Noòooooo leg speed.
He looks like he is running on the Mud flats just outside Darwin.
He should be able by now to put in 4 qtrs, (he did in 17) too much coming in and out games

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The difference between his best and worst is too far. And at times he looks quick and other times like running in cement. Its hard to work out.

Reactions: 1 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Jack Graham is one player who really has to lift.
Can't understand this take really. Graham has been instrumental in many games this year. Is consistently the highest player for pressure acts (which are mostly invisible in real time or on the telly) and is very young to be as match hardened and strong as he is. Add in our depleted midfield and his job is made harder for the exclusion of our extractors Prestia and Cotch. Just as I urged stepping back and looking at the big picture with Aarts (that I think I have been vindicated for) I feel Jack is worthy of leeway.

Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The difference between his best and worst is too far. And at times he looks quick and other times like running in cement. Its hard to work out

Not sure how relevant that measure is i.e. the difference between a player’s best and his worst
Dusty might have the greatest difference in history
Some plodder might not show much difference at all

I‘m not bothered with Jack Graham’s overall season so far

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Can't understand this take really. Graham has been instrumental in many games this year. Is consistently the highest player for pressure acts (which are mostly invisible in real time or on the telly) and is very young to be as match hardened and strong as he is. Add in our depleted midfield and his job is made harder for the exclusion of our extractors Prestia and Cotch. Just as I urged stepping back and looking at the big picture with Aarts (that I think I have been vindicated for) I feel Jack is worthy of leeway.
A rare poor take from you ToO.

I know he’s played more games than many but he’s third on the TT podcast player of the year award.

Sorry, but he was our 2nd most experienced midfielder on the weekend after Dusty, and he had 6 touches at 3QT.

Our midfield has been depleted for 6 weeks and he still has regularly punched out mid teens disposal counts.

ToO is bang on, and you’ve got rocks in your head if you think otherwise.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Like many regulars in the 1sts atm he needs to lift (ie Astbury, Rioli, George to name just 3) but I expect him to put in a big one this weekend.hecseems to play well against the crows.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Looked more comfortable out there when batting lower in the midfield order.

Reactions: 3 users