Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fridgey is one of those blokes that will need a bigger year this coming season as will Ross.

1 of them most likely won't be at the RFC in 2024 be it either through requested or recommended trade.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Very injury prone. .needs to lose some weight
Back in for another op
Believe that was in early November to correct his turf toe

Jack Graham's toe surgery

"Jack's a victim of his own toughness. He battled all year with his toe issue and got to the end of the season and we gave it a rest in the hope that it would improve. We found out at the start of November that things weren't improving and we needed an intervention, and so he had some surgery. That's gone really well from all reports, he's already out of the moon boot and he'll look to start running in January and he'll have a big January/February looking to build into games at the start of the season."

Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I really believe Graham will go up a level next season

He has been asked to do alot of defensive work both on opposition players and defensive running
But with a stronger midfield with the drafting of Taranto & Hopper he can become more of an offensive runner and hopefully take Lamberts role and become more damaging and have a sensational year and elevate to the next level

• Love

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Batting down the order I expect Graham to improve in 2023. And if he can feel his foot I expect his kicking to return to the usual very high standard.

It’s always physical.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We were smashed on transition yesterday. Graham plays a big role in stifling that. Still best 22 for me based on how we play.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Butchered it by foot but had some massive defensive moments.

Unlike others, worked without the ball.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Butchered it by foot but had some massive defensive moments.

Unlike others, worked without the ball.
Sums it up. Huge heart. But can really butcher it. Should get great benefit from the run. Can see him being valuable with the addition of Taranto.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He was very good defensively and without the ball. He stopped them a lot of times when they were nearly out.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Never gives up does Jack. Great defensive efforts tonight.
I thought his disposal was good overall.
Agree with the first line; not the second.

Butchered it in the first half particularly. Missed an absolute on the run soda in the first quarter and missed a leading forward in the second; kicked it to his opponent who was 10m off our player.

But he had plenty of mates in the poor disposal category.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
He looked good playing alongside Taranto/Hopper in the same midfield

Seemed a bit like Lambert's role?

Reactions: 2 users