Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I thought he had a very good game. Shifted momentum for us and stopped Carlton numerous times.

Reactions: 9 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Probably should have kicked one of those early goals but his defensive pressure especially i50 was fantastic. Fridge works so hard for his money. Great game overall.

Reactions: 8 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Probably should have kicked one of those early goals but his defensive pressure especially i50 was fantastic. Fridge works so hard for his money. Great game overall.
Same, thought he was pretty good but should have nailed his first shot.

Person I was with tonight calls him 'the butcher'. Saw he had a decent clanger count but I'm a fan.

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Amazing game, all things considered.

Plenty of hype about our older troops and newest recruits but JackG is still a crucial element of our overall mids makeup.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He won't be dropped. Amazing defensive effort last night, execution scratchy but he'll be better for the run.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Another very good game. Enjoying batting down the order with the two new boys in the side.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is playing very well, plays his 100th game for the Tiges against the Pies this week :clap2

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Yep, he's definitely starting at half forward and then working up the ground.

My calling it the Lambert role is a bit lazy because it's not really that, but he's definitely playing midfield after starting forward.
So is it more a +1 midfielder?

Maybe its because Lambert was so good and many times roved the drop at full forward, but it felt like the Lambert role was dual mid/forward.

Whereas Graham has previously played the hlaf forward into +1 mid, essentially providing defensive cover on Dusty.

I'm unsure if its the same role or variations on a winning theme?

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He has been one of my biggest surprises so far this year.
with Hopper and Taranto coming over I thought he would struggle but he has been brilliant.
Sure the fwds are loving his laser's into the fwd line

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
He has been one of my biggest surprises so far this year.
with Hopper and Taranto coming over I thought he would struggle but he has been brilliant.
Sure the fwds are loving his laser's into the fwd line
great to see him at his best. Very damaging. Maybe learning his role from last year? if so, then Cumberland needs more time to develop.

Reactions: 1 users