Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Reckon Fridge would struggle to find a spot in Pordadalayde's midfield, doubt they'd even consider him.
Our midfield is decimated and we still didn’t give him a centre bounce on the weekend.

He’s some kind of flanker or something without any traditional flanker attributes.

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
Pretty sure he started the game in the middle... was definitely in there for 3 of the first 6 centre square ball ups.

When he was on the flank he pushed into the middle straight away and looked to me like he was trying to do Lamberts old role and allow Dusty to push forward after the centre bounces.

I also reckon Yze left the older blokes out of the middle after the game got away.

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Given the way Graham is performing it's unlikely he'll attract much trade interest at season's end. After a stellar start to his career, he is pretty much a list filler now.

Reactions: 2 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Tried him as a midfielder the past few weeks with all of our injuries but they've even given up on that idea and chose to hide him in the forward line again.

Does he have a position/role?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Quite sad in a way. He’s a 26 yr old dual premiership player in his 8th season and played 119 games and should be at the peak of his playing days but he looks washed up and treading water.

Reactions: 1 users