Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
3 touches to half time, played mostly wing and half forward I think?

Completely confused by what his role is supposed to be in this side. If the plan is wing/HF then we need to be finding a replacement at the end of the year.

Stewlander

Tiger Cub
Jan 20, 2016
3 touches to half time, played mostly wing and half forward I think?

Completely confused by what his role is supposed to be in this side. If the plan is wing/HF then we need to be finding a replacement at the end of the year
Totally agree re being confused with his role. Can anyone tell me why he never plays in the guts? Was a star junior there but we persist with him elsewhere.

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Playing rope-a-dope, come finals dimma will play everyone in the rightful positions, cunning as a fox old dimma

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
When Graham lining up for goal in the last quarter, Luke Darcy says something along the lines of ‘the biggest shot at goal in his career’.

He kicked 3 goals in a GF you airhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
jack would be nervous knowing we are gunning for a taranto/green/dunkley type mid.
I doubt that highly.

Jack plays a role. I know they call him the Fridge, but I would call him the grunt.
Just does unattractive, hard working, grunt work. Taranto or any other free agent aren't being recruited to be a grunt.
They're more likely to come and take Dusty and Cotchin's midfield time, letting them have short impactful burst then playing more one out up forward or slightly outside.
Meanwhile Graham will tackle, block, chase, and hustle n bustle like he does today.

Reactions: 8 users

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
I doubt that highly.

Jack plays a role. I know they call him the Fridge, but I would call him the grunt.
Just does unattractive, hard working, grunt work. Taranto or any other free agent aren't being recruited to be a grunt.
They're more likely to come and take Dusty and Cotchin's midfield time, letting them have short impactful burst then playing more one out up forward or slightly outside.
Meanwhile Graham will tackle, block, chase, and hustle n bustle like he does today.
ya reckon, im of the opinion jack role has become obsolete, stunk it up in the first half badly as a slow defensive forward, his pressure is over rated coz he never catches them, 3 tackles got one free kick whoopy doo.... cant play wing, 11 touches in all and his last 2 in the last few minutes gave it straight back to brisbane on a platter.

Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
What’s the go? Have we seen the best of this guy? Thought he had another level of improvement… but perhaps we have seen his ceiling. Had some really good games this season but overall he has stalled.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
What’s the go? Have we seen the best of this guy? Thought he had another level of improvement… but perhaps we have seen his ceiling. Had some really good games this season but overall he has stalled.
I thought he was pretty ordinary again. Hard to believe he's 24 given the way he moves. Almost confuse him with Nankervis in disposal chains