Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
He's an outside defensive mid. He hustles and chases. He's not a clearance player.

I think we push the envelope with his stamina and our man fatigues. And can cough it up.

His best ball use is good. We don't get as much of it as we'd like. But when he's on he can hurt. Very reliable around goal. We might be looking to remind a few old enemies of that in September. And some new ones.

Reactions: 10 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
What’s the go? Have we seen the best of this guy? Thought he had another level of improvement… but perhaps we have seen his ceiling. Had some really good games this season but overall he has stalled.

Nah - he’s 24 and played 96 games. He’s a big game player and shows he can stand up when required.

Remember, he has often been left to carry the midfield at times this year without Dusty and Prestia and Cotch and Shedda fading a bit at times.

If we can jag 1 finals win (if we get there), the second final will be his 100 and I reckon he has another 100 in him at our club.

Reactions: 1 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
look if port or cows want to cough up a first rounder or 2 second rounders, i would do the deal, otherwise is 24 will be around for the next tilt.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Hardwick mentioned him (positively) in the Port presser - so presumably he’s doing what the MC wants

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Love the Fridge. Been quiet the last few weeks but if Hooch says he's playing his role, then fair enough.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Has Graham been playing a negating role in the last few weeks? He's only had 9,8,6, 7 efficient disposals last 4 games.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Hardwick mentioned him (positively) in the Port presser - so presumably he’s doing what the MC wants
Thought he was very poor that game. Had a lot of it but when you have 7 efficient out of 19 disposals, 10 of them handballs, you have to wonder where the mind was that day.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fridgey has ben carrying a foot injury.

I have not heard what it is, might be a stress injury ofr a hotspot, maybe fascia issues, heel spur or bone bruising or tendinopathy, but the rest will do him good regardless.

The Don

Is Good
Dec 21, 2007
Sydney

I have not heard what it is, might be a stress injury ofr a hotspot, maybe fascia issues, heel spur or bone bruising or tendinopathy, but the rest will do him good regardless.
Fox showed him on the bench for about 10 seconds. It looked to me like his big toe was in a splint, along with strapping on the arch and ankle.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne

To quote the 12th man, he's got a swollen foot, but to be accurate,. more like 8-10 inches.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004

Apparently had turf toe and was being managed, but now a lower level stress injury.

Reactions: 2 users