Pick Three 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick Three 2019

Round 22

For Craig chocolates. For L2R2R round 1 2020.

Craig has joined Dan Minogue on 46 so it will be as shootout next weekend. Sammy Cougar has an out side chance.

At the bottom of the pack are Gold 1 & Total Tiger who are trying to avoid the Wooden Spoon.

46 Craig
Dan Minogue

4 4 Sammy Cougar

42 Ian G

41 tommystigers
L2R2R

40 Mopsy
Wayne

38 Tigaman

37 happytigers
Tigerman

35 Tiger 44
Yinnar Tiger

30 Gold 1
Total Tiger

Round 23

Pies/Dons
Bullies/Crows
Saints/Swans.

If it is a tied result after this Final Round it will be a shoot out between the tied players. It will be a Pick 4 of the 4 games of the first round of Finals & will continue each weekend until we have a winner. Come Grand Final still tied, pick same teams gotta nominate a winning score. Wooden spoon contenders can also particpate if they want to.

I will be in Shanghai next weekend & should be online until Monday morn . Cruising on Majestic Princess after that until 15 September so should be able to monitor Pick 3.

On second thoughts it will be a good idea if some one could run monitor Pick Three from now on. Anyone interested.

Reactions: 1 user
Dan now on 47
with Collingwood winning last night im now officially out of the running to win Pick 3