Player that aroused interest last year/still Ok | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Player that aroused interest last year/still Ok

TrewTIGER

Tiger Renaissance
Nov 9, 2003
Melbourne
Phantom/or others who maay know'
Player who was one of a number who aroused my interest last year (Chicken Little & JD Smith among others from this area). Notes from last year.
This guy not in mainsteam system, but sounds intreguing:-

Lachlan BADDELY aka the L-Train
18 yo 196 cm - 80 Kg Salesian College/Rupertswood (VAFA)
Resembles Fraser Gehrig (hence the nick). Big, tall, lightning fast and versatile.
Can play wing, hb flank, or totally cut-up a forward line. Obviously at this size key pos. too.
Likely to go later in the draft

Any feedback. Not sure if he went via Calder at any stage.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
TrewTIGER said:
Phantom/or others who maay know'
Player who was one of a number who aroused my interest last year (Chicken Little & JD Smith among others from this area). Notes from last year.
This guy not in mainsteam system, but sounds intreguing:-

Lachlan BADDELY   aka   the L-Train
18 yo   196 cm - 80 Kg Salesian College/Rupertswood (VAFA)
Resembles Fraser Gehrig (hence the nick). Big, tall, lightning fast and versatile.
Can play wing, hb flank, or totally cut-up a forward line. Obviously at this size key pos. too.
Likely to go later in the draft

Any feedback. Not sure if he went via Calder at any stage.

There is a Lachlan Baddely who plays for Calder, although he is only 186/7cms tall & 75/6kg, not 196,80. He turns 18 in December and is from Rupertswood. I have seen him play, he's Ok, but nothing special.

TrewTIGER

Tiger Renaissance
Nov 9, 2003
Melbourne
OK - ta, must be the same guy. The info on the others was pretty accurate, but at that size can't see where they got the likeness to Fraser Gehrig from.