Player that aroused interest last year/still Ok | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Player that aroused interest last year/still Ok

TrewTIGER

Tiger Renaissance
Nov 9, 2003
Melbourne
Phantom/or others who maay know'
Player who was one of a number who aroused my interest last year (Chicken Little & JD Smith among others from this area). Notes from last year.
This guy not in mainsteam system, but sounds intreguing:-

Lachlan BADDELY aka the L-Train
18 yo 196 cm - 80 Kg Salesian College/Rupertswood (VAFA)
Resembles Fraser Gehrig (hence the nick). Big, tall, lightning fast and versatile.
Can play wing, hb flank, or totally cut-up a forward line. Obviously at this size key pos. too.
Likely to go later in the draft

Any feedback. Not sure if he went via Calder at any stage.

TrewTIGER said:
Phantom/or others who maay know'
Player who was one of a number who aroused my interest last year (Chicken Little & JD Smith among others from this area). Notes from last year.
This guy not in mainsteam system, but sounds intreguing:-

Lachlan BADDELY   aka   the L-Train
18 yo   196 cm - 80 Kg Salesian College/Rupertswood (VAFA)
Resembles Fraser Gehrig (hence the nick). Big, tall, lightning fast and versatile.
Can play wing, hb flank, or totally cut-up a forward line. Obviously at this size key pos. too.
Likely to go later in the draft

Any feedback. Not sure if he went via Calder at any stage.

There is a Lachlan Baddely who plays for Calder, although he is only 186/7cms tall & 75/6kg, not 196,80. He turns 18 in December and is from Rupertswood. I have seen him play, he's Ok, but nothing special.

OK - ta, must be the same guy. The info on the others was pretty accurate, but at that size can't see where they got the likeness to Fraser Gehrig from.