Players retiring in 2022/23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Players retiring in 2022/23

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Buddy was the catalyst for me not giving a rats rectum who we draft, I remember been so ecstatic that we’d got Bling and Lids , with all the experts saying Bling was going to be the best ingenuous player we’d ever see , how wrong they were ,

Reactions: 3 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Buddy was the catalyst for me not giving a rats rectum who we draft, I remember been so ecstatic that we’d got Bling and Lids , with all the experts saying Bling was going to be the best ingenuous player we’d ever see , how wrong they were ,
That practice game first possession completed with burst from the square and shot from outside the 50 was unfair…

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Max Lynch. Poor bloke just 24 yo. Too many concussion issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
That practice game first possession completed with burst from the square and shot from outside the 50 was unfair…
And recalled or a non goal from my vague memory… I do recall the silver top taxi guernsey though

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I didn't mind him, he saved his best against us.
Alot on here were keen on him as he was a Tassie kid
Should've been better then he put out. But who improves at North or GC??
I happened to run into his mum sometime ago and she said he was coming to Richmond but it fell through.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Luke Shuey and Andrew Phillips. Phillips is an odd one, I reckon he's been playing the best footy of his career.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users