Players retiring in 2022/23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Players retiring in 2022/23

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Liked Isaac Smith when with the Hawks couldn't stand him with the Cats. Tainted his reputation with all Hawks supporters I know. Hopefully doesn't play in finals this year.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Isaac Smith will finish up when Geelong's season finishes.
I couldnt believe he went to Geelong that decision alone has burnt his time with hawthorn supporters. They accepted Lewis & Hodge going but not him bailing out after 2020

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
About time.
Sanity has prevailed.

Nic Nat has retired , confirmed by SEN.
Nit Nat retired in 2016
McCartin should've been never allowed back on a AFL list with the history with concussions at Stkilda.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Though I believe Nic Nat is the games most overrated player , he certainly excited the fans and always came across a ripper fella

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Though I believe Nic Nat is the games most overrated player , he certainly excited the fans and always came across a ripper fella
He was pretty dynamic there for a while, feels like a long time ago now though.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Daniel Lloyd from GWS. Didn’t quite crack the ton (96 games , will probably finish on 98) but a great story. Left the Bullies and was playing suburban footy before the Giants gave him a chance.

Reactions: 1 users