Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He is one of the Vic country Rucks,at 204cm 87 kg he is still 17 and is agile,his skills are decent,but needs to impose himself more ,needs to get a harder edge.

Thanks BT. 87kg not bad for a 17 year old 204cm ruck. If he's not imposing at U19 level, that would be a worry. Probably has more height to come as well as fill out. No doubt someone would take the Punt with a 2nd or 3rd round pick for a ruck of that size. Probably not us though

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
If Charlie Naish is that good we might be able to have our cake and eat it too.

We trade out our 2023 first rounder for Hopper/Taranto this year. Do some horse trading to make sure we’ve got enough point to match any bid on Charlie. We end up with Taranto/Hopper, keep our first pick in this years draft and get access to a first round quality kid in next years draft.

Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008

We trade out our 2023 first rounder for Hopper/Taranto this year. Do some horse trading to make sure we’ve got enough point to match any bid on Charlie. We end up with Taranto/Hopper, keep our first pick in this years draft and get access to a first round quality kid in next years draft.
Don’t know how he ranks in the bottom age kids, mate of mine involved at one of the NAB clubs hasn’t heard much more than “he goes alright”.
Reckon he will end being be a 2nd/3rd Rd pick.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

My niece knows of him from Ivanhoe schools and he is definitely better than Pat.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
How many boys did Craig Lambert have? Bailey has gone from Noble Park to Frankston VFL this year and Bodey has been playing at Noble Park this year. There was always a bit of hype around the boys but they havent come good.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Don’t know how he ranks in the bottom age kids, mate of mine involved at one of the NAB clubs hasn’t heard much more than “he goes alright”.
Reckon he will end being be a 2nd/3rd Rd pick.
Many improve and jump up big time in their second year

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Always remember a poster saying that pat was so outside,his chances of making it was very slim
Yeah the rule of thumb is the kid needs to get around 30% of his possessions as contested at NAB League. It’s no guarantee of AFL success but a strong guideline. Pat Naish was low 20%

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I listened to talking tigers this week and they had Brian Leys on. Richo said that he heard his boys were going well with their footy. He has 3 sons aged 14,11 and 9.
Didn’t realise he played 100 games but he did

Reactions: 6 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
I listened to talking tigers this week and they had Brian Leys on. Richo said that he heard his boys were going well with their footy. He has 3 sons aged 14,11 and 9.
Didn’t realise he played 100 games but he did
Wish Richo had 3 sons.

Reactions: 1 users