PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

G'day Rosy,
Could I please be proud prez Nathan Brown and if possible be VP of Rainsey!
Thanks,
Charlie A

i would love to be president for alex rance, putt or gourdis please

Rance is already taken General. Do you have another preference?

gourdis then please. Sorry i'm posting on my mobile from cobden

Tucky for me please Rosy (I know I didn;t do too a good a job sticking up for young Andrew Krak, but then he did have a lot on his mind...........

The_General said:
gourdis then please. Sorry i'm posting on my mobile from cobden

If you go through Camperdown say gidday to my mum and dad for me. :D Gourdis is yours General.

Could I have Patto please as the man who keeps Benny's spirit alive at Tigerland?

Any chance of being Bling's VP as well?

Oh, and you better put U2 Tigers down for Daniel Jackson please Rosy..........he been lobbying for months with his profile stuff :hihi

Thanks rosy - I think the last time i was a president of someone it was not a player but a coach in danny lol bad old days. The only way is up :)

Well my presidency dates back to 2005 when I had Shane Morrison :-[

Next up in 2006 was Andy Krakouer :-\

In 07 it was JON :-\

Hope I don't curse Richie ;D

I forget who I've had.  I know I ran Joel into form. He was #1 whipping boy on here when I became his pres and b&f when I handed him over.  Have also been president of Matty White, Cogs and I think Jacko.  I can't remember how many years we've done this but Chaff was another one and I think Andy kellaway, though some could have been vps.

23. Oakley-Nicholls, Jarrad might have to find a player president for him on ebay. No offers as yet whats going on people?