PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

In addition to being Richie's President, if I could help out TD and be Oakley-Nicholls Vice President that would be great :)

I'm feeling brave - I'll happily take on the mantle of Weeble's VP if it's still in the offing. ":)

Cheers!
Ms Tantie.
xox

I'd like to President Dean Putt thanks!!!

Birdie Putt...Eagle Putt...Albatross Putt and even better, THE TIGER PUTT!!!

Jason King said:
I know it may be frowned upon but i would also like to be the pres or vice of Howat if possible ?

I always stick up for the guy anyhow :clap

Go hard. All the best.

He unfortuately is the new Tivva or Krak - You will have your work cut out, but I for one hope Cam and you stick it up them. :clap

Good onya Jason. I would have liked to choose one of the rookies but I rarely see Coburg play. If anyone goes to Coburg games it would be great if they could take a rookie under their presidential wing.

U2Tigers said:
Go hard. All the best.

He unfortuately is the new Tivva or Krak - You will have your work cut out, but I for one hope Cam and you stick it up them. :clap

I love his attitude and wished it would rub off more on the other blokes ;D

rosy23 said:
Good onya Jason. I would have liked to choose one of the rookies but I rarely see Coburg play. If anyone goes to Coburg games it would be great if they could take a rookie under their presidential wing.

Means i will have to get to more VFL games instead of watching them on the tellie !

bugga I missed out by the looks of things - is there anyone left? If no one then I will take the captain if he is the only one not taken!

After Gas came to an untimely end under my vice-presidency, I'll put my hand up for another tough job as P or VP of Cleve Hughes. Happy enough to take VP as I don't see Coburg games very often...

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the list properly. Happy to be Pres.