PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

I'm backing Tiger Stripes. I hear he is all juiced up for the Family Day after a heavy off-season on the WCE 1990's Chemical Training Regime.

He acknowledges a little Roid Rage may occur from time to time, but as long as he is beating the crap out that stupid Bomber dude, do we really care??

I'd like to throw my bonnet in the ring for the presidency of Mr Kelvin Moore, if I may. :angel:

Ms Tantie.
xox

pharace said:
Oh, and you better put U2 Tigers down for Daniel Jackson please Rosy..........he been lobbying for months with his profile stuff :hihi

Thanks mate.

Right you are.

After he takes out JUDD ROUND 1 he will be the most popular player not only in our team, but the whole competition.

seriously - I like his game, his improvement is there and IMO he is and will develop into one of our most important players.

RFC needs his mongrel on the park.

Also Rosy, If I may I would like to be vice president of the sometimes ( i say sometimes) mistreated Kayne Pettifer.

pharace said:
Tucky for me please Rosy (I know I didn;t do too a good a job sticking up for young Andrew Krak, but then he did have a lot on his mind...........

Don't sell yourself short, you did better than most could in that impossible task.

What do you do as a president??

If it isn't too hard then can I be president of my boy Danny 'MyStore' Meyer

davidrodan said:
What do you do as a president??

The job description is on the first post of the thread david. I'm sure you can handle it. :D

I'd like to stand as a candidate for Tivendale please. I've always liked him. Will support him through thick and thin, head and shin.

;D