Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

The only thing that worries me about playing Brisbane is the cheating by the AFL/umpires. Otherwise they are very ordinary, as are Geelong.

Reactions: 2 users
Poor old Fages. Thought he was smarter than Isaac Newton picking CEY to deal with the bigger bodies, they've been flogged in clearance / contested possession and that great decision has had 2 disposals for half time.

Sometimes these coaches aren't as smart as they think they are.

Reactions: 1 user
Lions lucky to be so close. Umpires got them right back into the game that quarter. Menegola was interfered with front on in a marking contest but no free and Hipwood gaoled from the spillage.

Reactions: 1 users
This is no where as brutal as last nights game. Almost bruise free.

Hope they ramp it up a bit. Need to see a report or two and a couple of guys limping off....

Man, I hate that too high free when the ball carrier drops his knees and dives head first at the opponent. Selwooding on steroids.

Umpire #26 BOG for Brisbane so far. Single-handedly arrested the momentum that quarter.

Thats the one that destroyed us.
He is 2nd favourite to win Brisbane's B&F.

Well the cats couldn’t hold on in 2019 with a 21 pt prelim lead at half time, how the hell are they going to hold on to a 5 pt lead this year.

Love the umps, just wait till they pick up an Danger or Deadwood throw ....... Scott will choke on his tongue

Never happened.

that’s the nail I was looking for

Jeez if lions get through

I really hope cam eliis yeolman keeps his spot

• Haha
Does either team realise there is grand final berth at stake?

Maybe neither team wants to win and face us?

• Love
11-2 free kicks.
6 free kicks to Brisbane by the number 26 Luigi Calamari

• Haha