Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

The Cameron one wasn't incorrect disposal, it was holding the ball.

If you have had prior opportunity you must dispose of the ball immediately when you are tackled. He took too long to dispose of it, legal or otherwise.
I thought holding the ball is one of the rules that was dropped in favour of the more generic incorrect disposal.

Let's see if the pensioners can run for the full 4 quarters.

More I watch the more I want Geelong to win. Brisbane looking very good

Reactions: 1 user
I think we've already taken out our biggest threat. If we play anywhere near our best we've got either of these teams covered.

Reactions: 7 users
If we play the Cats we arent up against the Umps they are taken out of it so I favour them right now.

Reactions: 1 users
Man, I hate that too high free when the ball carrier drops his knees and dives head first at the opponent. Selwooding on steroids.

Umpire #26 BOG for Brisbane so far. Single-handedly arrested the momentum that quarter.

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users