Prelim Umpiring | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Umpiring

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Some of the non-calls were just as bad.
No 50m penalty against Tom Stewart for CLEARLY running through the mark of Lynch and DIRECTLY in front of the umpire was diabolical.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Some of the non-calls were just as bad.
No 50m penalty against Tom Stewart for CLEARLY running through the mark of Lynch and DIRECTLY in front of the umpire was diabolical.

Did anyone else hear Weakley on SEN this morning say that that was a good "non decision, because we don't want to see those decisions changing a game". I thought, what the hell sort of idiot are you, it's a RULE OF THE GAME, you can't just ignore it because it suit s your agenda.
I wonder what his thoughts would be if Selduck wasn't paid free for around the neck, for the same reason.

He is an absolute wood duck. I might have to call him Gerard Wooduckley for now on.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Did anyone else hear Weakley on SEN this morning say that that was a good "non decision, because we don't want to see those decisions changing a game". I thought, what the hell sort of idiot are you, it's a RULE OF THE GAME, you can't just ignore it because it suit s your agenda.
I wonder what his thoughts would be if Selduck wasn't paid free for around the neck, for the same reason.

He is an absolute wood duck. I might have to call him Gerard Wooduckley for now on.
Did Mince Whately mention Stagerfield’s dive and subsequent *smile* 50m penalty which took a maximum 50% chance at a goal to 100%?

Bet he didn’t.............

Tosser.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
How about Razor’s decision to call a push in the back on Diver Miers when we surging in the 3rd quarter. Cost us a goal and it was as soft a decision as you’d ever see. It wasn’t even in the back, it was in the side.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Untouchable Ablett was given an eternity to get rid of this one with a grubber kick. after trying to break the tackle.

View attachment 9003
That one really hacked me off. Any other player would have been done for holding the ball, Gaz Jr gets given time to dispose of it. Not just in this game, he’s been given that sort of latitude for years.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geez GWS are getting completely and utterly smashed by the maggots, it is disgusting to watch.

Collingwood, the umpires' faves, are getting an amazing ride from the idiots.

DS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How about Razor’s decision to call a push in the back on Diver Miers when we surging in the 3rd quarter. Cost us a goal and it was as soft a decision as you’d ever see. It wasn’t even in the back, it was in the side.

Was that the one that went through to Lambert who would have had a shot on goal from dead in front?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Wow this is worse than our umpiring - disgraceful

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Umpires reminded me of a meatloaf song

Two out of three ain’t bad

Leave you to decide who was the odd one out