Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Do not think the Redlegs will give Moggies a six goal start this week so Redlegs for me. Porters /Bullies Bont out Porters. in toss up.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Are Melbourne getting ahead of themselves again? Max Gawn in the Age today, when asked about Nathan Jones, replied that he has a good chance of playing in a Grand Final. Aren't Melbourne playing in a Prelim first?

Worrying. I don't like Geelong!

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just beat Geecheat you duds. Do something useful for once in the last 50 years and just beat them.

Fear a Port v Geecheat GF.

Reactions: 8 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Heard Scotts presser... bit smart alecy, bit cranky. Think he's trying the mind game stuff coz it might be all he's got!
#godees
#anyonebutgeelong

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Have no love for the Demons but hope they pants the Pussies.

Reactions: 5 users

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Are Melbourne getting ahead of themselves again? Max Gawn in the Age today, when asked about Nathan Jones, replied that he has a good chance of playing in a Grand Final. Aren't Melbourne playing in a Prelim first?

Yes TOT70, starting to get a strange feeling about this. Go Dees seem very happy with themselves. Reckon moggies might just win.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Geelong said a similar thing about their player

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

They will lose either this week or next week.
Everyone should no better.
We have all seen this before in 87,88, 2000 and in 2018.
Bloody hopeless football club.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Good for the Demons to be away from Melbourne, I reckon. They'll belt Geelong.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
apart from saying "Geelong are the biggest certainties of the weekend" in week 1, all of my other predictions have been spot on. I have cleaned up in my multi's.

Melbourne v Geelong. The only fear I have for Melbourne is that if Geelong jump them like they did 3 weeks ago. Richmond knows very well Geelong can be chased down in big finals. But when a spot in the GF is on the line, I’m not sure if Melbourne will have the composure to avoid panic.

If Melbourne stay with them til half time, they will win. But it will be tight. Geelong know this might be their last chance and will throw everything at them.

Port v Footscray. Geelong made Port look like superstars 2 weeks ago. I feel like the Dogs are the better team, but Port are in form at the right time of the year and can’t be underestimated at home.

There are 2 main keys to that match. Whether or not the Bont plays and whether the Port forward line produces. Dixon, Marshall, Fantasia and Motlop are not big game players. Don’t expect Fantasia and Motlop to score 6 goals between them this time. Robbie Grey is the key for them.

I said in the week lead up to the finals that the Dogs will make the GF if they beat Essendon. I stand by that. They love this back to the wall stuff. But it’ll be close.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Christ I hope we get back in contention next year...... I'd nearly forgotten how bloody boring it is waiting for games to begin when our team's not in it!

FFS dees..... do something for the good of the competition and just beat *smile* Geelong will ya?!

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon Port are as big a certainty to win their prelim as the tigers were in 2018.

and I say that with an inexplicable weird irony,

meaning Port cant lose, but could.

Bont on 1 leg, Keith gone, Weightman gone, Martin playing his first game in 6 months, in a prelim.

The dogs have just fallen in, and will get flogged.

Dees will win, cause they are better than Geelong and the are destined to win the 2021 flag.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geelongs team is in.

Ins Cam Mooney, Gary Ablett Senior, Billy Brownless, Cam Ling

They need the old experienced heads this week, not that young brigade they had last week

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
David King reckons it's about time clubs woke up and played a defensive forward on Jake Lever.
I had a massive hangover after the 17 flag.... I must still have it coz I'm sure we did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Had an email from an old Navy mate Speedy, asking us living in WA to get behind his Moggies. I wish he had not sent it as I had to tell him the truth that I absolutely loathe his geriatric lot at Corio Bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users