Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dudbourne and Geecheat. Geez. Like life wasn’t tough enough already without having to put up with these two arsehats.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
What a mare of a set of four Prelim finalists.
Hate all of them.
Melb v Port granny.
Can't stand Salty (I comb my hair with the phone) or the DogFather.
(Don't want either of them within 1 flag of our Beavis.)
So that leaves the other two.
What a shocking choice to make.
Shocking weekend of footy.
Totally unpalatable.
Go Storm!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
From here the best result would be Doggies winning the Grand Final
Between Port and Melb, not sure who I prefer to not win
I wanted Geelong out in straight sets. Didn't happen. Now I'm not sure what would bring more pain to the Cats, a prelim loss or a Grand Final loss. But whichever one it is, that's what I want.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
“I wanted Geelong out in straight sets. Didn't happen. Now I'm not sure what would bring more pain to the Cats, a prelim loss or a Grand Final loss. But whichever one it is, that's what I want.”

My concern is Baloo IF they make GF. They may win it.

A Port vs Cats GF. May be the first GF I don’t watch. I’ve even watched GF’s while OS ( 3 occasions ). Feel sick.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
“I wanted Geelong out in straight sets. Didn't happen. Now I'm not sure what would bring more pain to the Cats, a prelim loss or a Grand Final loss. But whichever one it is, that's what I want.”

My concern is Baloo IF they make GF. They may win it.

A Port vs Cats GF. May be the first GF I don’t watch. I’ve even watched GF’s while OS ( 3 occasions ). Feel sick.

The 2007 GF was like that for me (and I didn’t hate Geelong as much then as I do now). But that was the first time ever I walked away from the TV during a GF and went walkabout in the hope Port might stage a comeback.

If Port could beat Geelong next week I’d take it now in a heartbeat - especially to see crap performances from Dangermouse, Gryan, Cameron, Salty etc

Reckon I’d enjoy that as much as WC beating Coll in 2018

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
don't really care as long as Geelong gets beaten
My big fear is that all of Hawkins, Cameron, Ratogolea and Rowan hit their straps, kick 12 goals between them, and get the Cats over the line. Clever leading patterns plus other tactics could throw May and Lever into confusion.

To be honest, I just want to see three close, high-pressure, ultra-competitive matches from here on in.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
My big fear is that all of Hawkins, Cameron, Ratogolea and Rowan hit their straps, kick 12 goals between them, and get the Cats over the line. Clever leading patterns plus other tactics could throw May and Lever into confusion.

To be honest, I just want to see three close, high-pressure, ultra-competitive matches from here on in.
To do that Geelong need quick ball out of the centre. Can’t see Melbourne allowing that. Their spread of talent through the centre beat Geelong.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Big question is, How many free kicks to Geeelong?
I reckon they’ll be 18 by half time.
Melbourne 7

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What are the odds for the first player to raise an accidental elbow causing concussion:

$2.50 Hawkins
$4 Flopperfield
$7 Selwood
$10 Menagola
$13 Greg-Bryan Miers

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well, the good news is that if this all turns to *smile* tonight, then as the Season Of Redford 2021 progresses, we can switch over to The Storm, or the F1 live from Monza, or the Moto GP from Aragon, or the Euro PGA CHAMPIONSHIP from Wentworth.

Plus, we have beer.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

If the Cats & Scott want to learn anything, just watch the 17 GF how we worked over Lever and made him accountable. Ragdoll in could be the ‘ace’ that tips this game in their favour, as much as it hurts me to write this.

Pre-Enders please forgive me for I have sinned saying and thinking the Cats could win.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Kochie denied entry into SA for tomorrows match by SA Gov. If they make the GF he will also not get into fortress WA.

• Haha

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
To do that Geelong need quick ball out of the centre. Can’t see Melbourne allowing that. Their spread of talent through the centre beat Geelong.
Hope so Disco. Hope so. But I can see the Cats making a slight adjustment to their game. That 9 min period in the second where they kicked 7 goals was ‘sickening’. Fast ball movement rattled MELB and in the last the Cats out the queue in the rack...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What are the odds for the first player to raise an accidental elbow causing concussion:

$2.50 Hawkins
$4 Flopperfield
$7 Selwood
$10 Menagola
$13 Greg-Bryan Miers
Hawkins has gone to 1.05 before qtr time

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Its easy for me this week.

Go Deez and Go Dogs.

The thought of Port going out again in another home Prelim is amazingly delicious.

But I seriously doubt it's gonna happen.