Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
How desperate are Man U, signing Casemiro for 70 million. ten Hag in deep trouble already, clearly has little say on who is being brought in. This guy doesn't fit his forward pressing pressure gamestyle at all. He is as slow as treacle for a start. And United's midfield isn't a patch on Real's, so no help there either.

A defensive midfielder who really only feels comfortable playing directly in front of the centre backs and even then makes plenty of mistakes.

Real and the rest of the Premier League laughing their heads off.
who is laughing now
you were all wrong lol

casemiro is starring
lisandro was too small for cb

these guys have galvanized the whole side

Ten Hag made the right calls, wins a trophy in his first 6 months, still a chance in 3 more cups ,
yep clearly struggling
The players have all lifted for him
best call was letting Ronaldo go , Rashford is firing now

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
who is laughing now
you were all wrong lol

casemiro is starring
lisandro was too small for cb

these guys have galvanized the whole side

Ten Hag made the right calls, wins a trophy in his first 6 months, still a chance in 3 more cups ,
yep clearly struggling
The players have all lifted for him
best call was letting Ronaldo go , Rashford is firing now

LOL who opened up the woodwork?

I never doubted ten Hag's ability as a manager. I felt he wasn't getting the support he needed from the club to show his talents. In spite of this, he is showing just how good he is. Granted Casemiro is playing very well, but ten Hag didn't have a lot of say in him coming in IIRC.

Letting Ronaldo go was a no brainer. The call to bring him back is what defies belief. Juve couldn't get rid of him quick enough.

But kudos to you and your Red Devils. Winning the old League cup is definitely a highlight for English clubs these days. Especially when it breaks a 6 year drought of winning nothing but meme competitions. Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham are devastated to have missed this opportunity. They will just have to console themselves by trying to win the Champions League instead, but that is a distant second prize to Carabao glory.

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
LOL who opened up the woodwork?

I never doubted ten Hag's ability as a manager. I felt he wasn't getting the support he needed from the club to show his talents. In spite of this, he is showing just how good he is. Granted Casemiro is playing very well, but ten Hag didn't have a lot of say in him coming in IIRC.

Letting Ronaldo go was a no brainer. The call to bring him back is what defies belief. Juve couldn't get rid of him quick enough.

But kudos to you and your Red Devils. Winning the old League cup is definitely a highlight for English clubs these days. Especially when it breaks a 6 year drought of winning nothing but meme competitions. Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham are devastated to have missed this opportunity. They will just have to console themselves by trying to win the Champions League instead, but that is a distant second prize to Carabao glory.
Streak its all good,
i only just stumbled onto this old thread and was on a high from the win, i enjoy the banter

i agree with you on all points, United have a long way to go yet , i have copped heaps from august and im now having fun with banter to my friends
especially my cousins in Manchester as half are blue , half are red

dont take me too seriously, its all in fun

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Arsenal v Bournemouth - a great watch from the kick off 00.00 seconds until 99 minute full time ending :eek::oops:o_O

No spoilers, just watch a short or highlight package, well worth your time :eek:

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I’m off to Old Trafford next Sunday for the Southampton game. Looking forward to seeing Casemiro up close. Dude is a legend in the red half of Manchester already.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
RUOK Days a bit earlier this year :eek:

20230306_061856.jpg

Worst Manchester United defeat since 1931 - 92 years.

4-0, 5-0 both last year and a 1-2 and 7-0 this season, the last four head to head games - Liverpool 17, Manchester United 2 :flush

Screenshot_20230306_060210_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Six goals in the second half, wow!!!!
Yeah it was coming man, it was coming. It was there early v Real but they converted all their shots on goal, Liverpool didn't.

Real had 6 shots on goal, 5 goals from them.
The Expected Goals were 2.15 to Liverpool and 1.78 for Real from their 9 total shots. Liverpool had 9 total shots as well.
Liverpool last night 8 shots on goal and put away the 7.
Expected Goals last night 2.92 to 0.96 from 18 shots to 8.

When U put them away, you're probably gonna win :eyes

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A crucial 3 points for Leeds United with a 4-2 away win against Wolves.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Another #### disgraceful performance from Wolves yet again.

Seriously, this team does not deserve to be in the EPL. Little wonder they got booed off the pitch. How many times can they shove this down Wolves fans’ throats at home ? Losing to teams at home in the bottom half and below them by a mile. Disgraceful.

The defending in that game last night was indicative of a team that doesn’t care.

• Sad

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Another #### disgraceful performance from Wolves yet again.

Seriously, this team does not deserve to be in the EPL. Little wonder they got booed off the pitch. How many times can they shove this down Wolves fans’ throats at home ? Losing to teams at home in the bottom half and below them by a mile. Disgraceful.

The defending in that game last night was indicative of a team that doesn’t care.
Very much a crucial 6pt game that one.

The bottom end of the table is ridiculously tight. Seems even tighter than previous season’s relegation battles. Look how many places Leeds jumped with just that one win. From 19th (2nd from bottom) up to 14th.

Reactions: 2 users