Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Another #### disgraceful performance from Wolves yet again.

Seriously, this team does not deserve to be in the EPL. Little wonder they got booed off the pitch. How many times can they shove this down Wolves fans’ throats at home ? Losing to teams at home in the bottom half and below them by a mile. Disgraceful.

The defending in that game last night was indicative of a team that doesn’t care.
Pretty bad at home man, shouldn't lose half your games at home with that squad, underachievers for mine :(
Everton, Leicester, SOuthampton and Wolves only teams to lose half their home games.
Should be around Brentford's 27 points at home, 17 is bad.

1679190251830.png

Why was Liverpool v Fulham postponed? No-one knows. Even the media's click-baiting everyone with no answer.

As Panthera said, the last 9 teams with a diff of just 4 points makes the run home really interesting for who gets relegated.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Pretty bad at home man, shouldn't lose half your games at home with that squad, underachievers for mine :(
Everton, Leicester, SOuthampton and Wolves only teams to lose half their home games.
Should be around Brentford's 27 points at home, 17 is bad.

View attachment 18484
They’ve spent a fortune this year and for the sort of performances they’ve put up, half of them should be fired. It’s bad enough that you spend most of the season not being able to score when given some of the simplest opportunities over and over, but when you fail to defend that’s where I draw the line. That last goal to Leeds, Traore just flat gave up.

Massive issues at that club. Massive.

• Sad
Why was Liverpool v Fulham postponed? No-one knows. Even the media's click-baiting everyone with no answer.

As Panthera said, the last 9 teams with a diff of just 4 points makes the run home really interesting for who gets relegated.
As far as I'm aware, unless the fixtures are lying to me, Fulham play United tomorrow morning in the FA Cup.
Should they play Saturday 3pm v Liverpool then Sunday 4.30pm v United? o_O

1679191010534.png

They’ve spent a fortune this year and for the sort of performances they’ve put up, half of them should be fired. It’s bad enough that you spend most of the season not being able to score when given some of the simplest opportunities over and over, but when you fail to defend that’s where I draw the line. That last goal to Leeds, Traore just flat gave up.

Massive issues at that club. Massive.
Should maybe try and go to the Portuguese League, they'd maybe be a top 5 Europa league team? ;)

Should maybe try and go to the Portuguese League, they'd maybe be a top 5 Europa league team? ;)
They couldn’t win a game in Div 1 let alone qualify for Europa in any other league.

Signed a bunch of players, on their second manager, and still playing like a bunch of losers.

Fancy letting Leeds score 4 on you at home in an important game. Absolutely disgraceful again today.

• Haha
Thanks Rice. I read as you posted "played tomorrow" so I assumed they played already....o_O
My bad, I re-read what I wrote, didn't see until later I wrote played not play tomorrow.
But I'll be up for it :D The F1 starts at 4am so I'll check them both out :eyes

This Haaland kid is something else aye, the most frightening player I've seen.
Ronaldo from Brazil had a mad impact on me, but this guy is something else aye.
Forget about Ronaldo/Messi goal tallies, it's 10-112 years away at his rate of striking but it's going to happen.

Haaland so far this season - Played 37 games - Scored 42 goals.
At least 14 games to play. And he's 22 years old!!

Dixie Deans' 60 goals below might be a touch to far, although 55-60 is definitely on the cards.
I think they stuffed up Dean's tally, cause that's the League record 60, he also scored 3 in the FA Cup, 2 in the Charity Shield so that should be 65 goals for all comps he played in.

That was an interesting period for Everton, they won the 1927-28 First Division Title of the back of Dean's 60 league goals, then got relegated two seasons later, immediately win the Second Division title in 1930-31 and first season back with the big boys - yep, they win the First Division Title in 1931-32!!
And Dean went in that period -
1927-28 title - 60 league goals, 26, 23, 39 in the second division title season then 45 back in the first division title team of 1 931-32.
399 Everton games, 349 goals - amazing goalscorer.

1679191836401.png

9 goals in his last 3 games, 8 in the last 2 - taking the P... he is :eyes

1679192990190.png

Scotland 2 Spain 0.

Wow.
Their guernseys are close to the best man, had a mate who had one from the 80's it was raving mad, with the rain jacket was dark blue, he damn lucky I didn't steal it from him :ROFLMAO:

This 150 year top celebration this year is sick, if I was a 'McRicemagic' I'd buy one!! :LOL:

1680085225961.png

This is the 80's top I reckon he had, he had a George Best United top as well :eyes
1680085284400.png

Their guernseys are close to the best man, had a mate who had one from the 80's it was raving mad, with the rain jacket was dark blue, he damn lucky I didn't steal it from him :ROFLMAO:

This 150 year top celebration this year is sick, if I was a 'McRicemagic' I'd buy one!! :LOL:

View attachment 18642

This is the 80's top I reckon he had, he had a George Best United top as well :eyes
View attachment 18643
It’s always been a great strip. 67.

1680085880998.jpeg

• Love
Golf >